• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *CLOSED* WTS: Muyshondt Beagle (Darkwell Ti)

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
**TRADED** Thank you all, thanks CPF!

Need to fund new project... time to let go of this. C'est la vie!

Well taken cared of, cannot visibly see any flaw, and gotta love the stonewashed (darkwell) titanium finish that effectively masks any slight imperfection. Conservatively rating it as 9/10 condition just to account for any hairline scratches that slipped my eyes. No issues on tailcap threads, pocket clip and sapphire lens -- all in solid state! ;)

$470 (from 500) shipped worldwide **TRADED**

T&C:

First "I'll take it" takes priority over PM. Prompt payment via Paypal (Goods & Services). Prices in USD. International regular shipping via post office in bubble-wrapped mailing envelope, registered with tracking number. Will judiciously check, pack and secure items before shipping out, but not responsible for package once shipped. I will try to describe the condition of these items with transparency but is purely subjective and might differ from the buyer's perspective, hence please don't hesitate to ask for clarification when in doubt. Rating is done conservatively as possible, so actual item's condition in most instances is actually better. All sales are final. Thank you.

Last edited:

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Muyshondt Beagle (Darkwell Ti)

:bump: open to trades (+ $ either way) --> looking for Sigma or Okluma... just send me a PM. Thanks! A nice weekend everyone!

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

:bump: open to trades (+ $ either way) --> looking for Sigma or Okluma... just send me a PM. Thanks! A nice weekend everyone!

:bump: with price drop...

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast

Half tempted to buy this intriguing piece. I have yet to see any beamshots of it. Much less a description of the beam. Could u poss supply some?

thanks
Daniel

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

Half tempted to buy this intriguing piece. I have yet to see any beamshots of it. Much less a description of the beam. Could u poss supply some?

thanks
Daniel
Daniel, the beams from level 1 up to 3 (ML-L-M) are quite floody, using the outer LEDs. The level 4 & 5 are using the center LED combined with the outer LEDs, providing a balanced throw and spill.

The beam is warm and pleasing to my eye. Not anywhere as strong as the triples out there, but definitely a nice round and balanced beam profile.

Here's one taken on a not-so-white wall around a meter away (level 5):
db814e54e47c56b64950502648eb2786.jpg

A modern-day "Lunasol" I guess...

Last edited:

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thats what I was thinking. What are the approximate lumens for the levels? Any outdoor shots?

Thanks for the pics by the way

You're welcome. I'll try to get some outdoor shots when night falls...

Here's from Muyshondt's website:

"The Calibre 1116 Light Engine is the culmination of over a decade's work in designing high efficiency, high performance Electric Torches. Light output is controlled simply: Click on, half-push to switch between modes. Click off. Each intensity level across both flood and throw beams are is fully regulated, with light outputs of 1 (100 hours), 15 (22 Hours), 70 (4 Hours) lumens flood, and 165 (2 Hours), and 435 (45 Minutes) lumens flood and throw."

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks much for the info. I was able to find out more on this one. Now in contemplation mode. 🙄

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

**TRADED** Thanks CPF!

Last edited: