• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Jeers to BatteryJunction

Status
Not open for further replies.

maxlightcp

Newly Enlightened
My first experience with BatteryJunction was a very long delay in a Sunnywayman order that was passed over to them about 2 years ago.

Last Wednesday the 7th I ordered two Klarus Mi7 Ti from them and it did not ship on the Friday after I talked to them on Thursday. I called them and was informed that it would ship instead on Monday the 12th. Then when no tracking became active I was informed on Wednesday the 14th that they were closed again for a day, and then DHL failed to pickup that shipment one day.

So after 7 days and many excuses from BatteryJuncton from Wednesday the 7th until Wednesday the 14th they were unable to make my shipment.

My real jeer is that for $7.60 they could have dropped the whole thing in a Priority Mail Small Box and the problem would have been resolved (No lithium) however, they did not feel that it was important enough after a 7 days delay to switch from DHL snail mail to USPS priority mail.

Every company has some problems, its how they handle those problems that determine whether or not I go back and purchase again. This has been the KISS of Death for BatteryJunction to me. There are too many suppliers to deal with one that is not interested in making things right.

Best Regards -

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I ordered for the first time from Battery Junction recently.

In stock and clearance items.

It was a Monday after 8pm. By 9am Tuesday I had a tracking number link to both DHL and USPS (who DHL handed it off to "last mile" style).

Thursday the box was at my home with a surprise key chain promo light and a coupon for 5% off my next order. Oh, and because I had ordered $50+ the shipping was no cost to me.

If I understand what's transpired, you received the Mi7 and are posting this Jeer due to being unhappy that it wasn't shipped via Priority Mail after the delay. If that's correct, this Jeer doesn't meet the policy of CPF.

2. TRY TO WORK IT OUT FIRST!

Bad experiences happen for a variety of reasons; personalities, personal problems, circumstances beyond people's control etc. If after repeated attempts beyond what would be expected of a "reasonable" person, you still haven't had good results in a transaction, then post your experience here.

​~ chance

Status
Not open for further replies.