Need Help with a Zebralight H31 on the fritz

mdmountainman

Newly Enlightened
Hi All,
I have a couple zebra light H31's (cr123) that I love but one of them has started to have an issue. It will turn off constantly on its own. I turn it on, it stays on for 3-10 seconds and shuts off. I can do that all day. It is NOT the battery. I changed batteries and even tried the new battery in the other flashlight and it worked fine.

I reached out to zebra light for support but they ignored my email and never responded. NOT good customer service!!

I don't really want to have to buy another one but I need both. Can it be fixed? any thoughts?

P.S. I have a small cheap electrical meter and can use it if told what to do but I am not very skilled with it on my own.

Thanks in advance.

archimedes

Flashaholic
Hello and welcome to CPF

Your post above has been approved, but please don't open duplicate threads

Just as a point of information, the Headlamps subforum gets a bit less traffic overall, but I would still expect others to drop in relatively soon with some suggestions and advice

Might take a day or so, though ....

If you are still getting no help, and want the thread moved, just let staff know and we can assist

Thanks ;)

Hi All,
I have a couple zebra light H31's (cr123) that I love but one of them has started to have an issue. It will turn off constantly on its own. I turn it on, it stays on for 3-10 seconds and shuts off. I can do that all day. It is NOT the battery. I changed batteries and even tried the new battery in the other flashlight and it worked fine.

I reached out to zebra light for support but they ignored my email and never responded. NOT good customer service!!

I don't really want to have to buy another one but I need both. Can it be fixed? any thoughts?

P.S. I have a small cheap electrical meter and can use it if told what to do but I am not very skilled with it on my own.

Thanks in advance.
Hi mdmountainman, the only person on CandlePowerForums I know with ability to possibly help you is the owner of Sky Lumen, Vinhnguyen54. It may be a driver/wiring issue. You may want to contact him for advice. :welcome:

mdmountainman

Newly Enlightened
Hello and welcome to CPF

Your post above has been approved, but please don't open duplicate threads

Just as a point of information, the Headlamps subforum gets a bit less traffic overall, but I would still expect others to drop in relatively soon with some suggestions and advice

Might take a day or so, though ....

If you are still getting no help, and want the thread moved, just let staff know and we can assist

Thanks ;)

No problem. I noticed the lesser traffic and figured the other forum would have been the better place to post.

mdmountainman

Newly Enlightened
Hi mdmountainman, the only person on CandlePowerForums I know with ability to possibly help you is the owner of Sky Lumen, Vinhnguyen54. It may be a driver/wiring issue. You may want to contact him for advice. :welcome:

OK. I might just do that. Thank you.