Cycling Time! Fenix Bike Light Sale Cycling Time... It's time for spring cycling (in

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor

Cycling Time...

It's time for spring cycling (in most of the country) so let's see which bike light will work best for your needs. We've conveniently compared our lights for you. If you don't want a dedicated bike light, you can always attach your trusty Fenix flashlight to your light using our ALB10 Flashlight Mount. HAPPY CYCLING!

15% Off
Cool Gear Category
Promo Code: BIKE15
Valid thru 3/25/18

Thank you for trusting Fenix Store.

The Fenix Store Team
Exceeding Expectations

Last edited:

guardrail

Newly Enlightened
I own the BC21R and I am very satisfied with the actual lamp. It is has great battery time, very neat to be able to recharge with the USB-cable when at the office, and it has a nice neutral white tint.

However, I am quite dissatisfied with the mounting solution. When biking on bumpy roads in the city, like cobblestone or regular bumps, the lamp falls down due to the mounting strap has too little friction against the bike handle bar. Do you know if there are any new mounting solutions in making for the BC21R, or other solutions in order to get it to work better? Thanks.

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Yes, with extreme vibration the light can rotate. The issue is the rubber banding can't get a good enough grip on the slick handlebars with that vibration. So it's a matter of wrapping something around the slick handle bar area then attaching the light over that. Maybe wrap the handle area with some velcro tape, which is rough. Then attached the light over that rough area. Then the light can grip better. Walmart carries velcro tape and pieces in the sewing department.

I'm going to send you a private message for other idea.

I own the BC21R and I am very satisfied with the actual lamp. It is has great battery time, very neat to be able to recharge with the USB-cable when at the office, and it has a nice neutral white tint.

However, I am quite dissatisfied with the mounting solution. When biking on bumpy roads in the city, like cobblestone or regular bumps, the lamp falls down due to the mounting strap has too little friction against the bike handle bar. Do you know if there are any new mounting solutions in making for the BC21R, or other solutions in order to get it to work better? Thanks.