• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD Triple Nichia 219 micro mags for sale SOLD

kyfishguy

Newly Enlightened
Hi All,
This will probably be my last batch of micro mags until fall. I've used Mountain Electronic's FET+1 driver in these micromags as well as Nichia 219c 4000K 90+ CRI emitters on triple noctigon. This combination uses direct drive off a high drain 14500 cell and the low forward voltage of the Nichia 219c emitters to drive the light to 8 amps on turbo at start up, dropping to around 7 amps at 30 seconds. There is around four to five minutes of run time before the light gives a low voltage warning when the battery reaches 3 volts. The battery is only providing about an amp to the emitters by time the low voltage protection kicks in.
DAx9Q2A.jpg
[/IMG]

yzetu3T.jpg
[/IMG]

These lights also feature the advantage of a dual channel driver to create a true firefly mode of about half a lumen (estimated in comparison to a D25A on firefly mode). Additional features include a 90 second turbo timer as a safety to prevent damage to flashlight/flesh, a four mode user interface (Moon-Low-Med-Turbo) with off time memory, a tailcap spring bypass mod to reduce resistance, and Carclo optics. The blue and red lights have narrow frosted optics while the green has narrow clear. My micro mags are all built as described here excepting that I use aluminum heatsinks instead of copper. I estimate around 1800 lumens at start up based on testing by Djozz. Turbo should still be giving a couple hundred lumens when the low voltage warning flashes.

100_2833_zpsvx55b5pj.jpg

The sugar shack is at 60 yards.
Price includeing CONUS shipping is $67 each. International buyers pay additional shipping. ALL SOLD!
First reply followed by PM gets the light of their choice.
My paypal address is [email protected](link sends e-mail)
Thanks for looking,
Brian

Attachments

• 100_3932.jpg
    100_3932.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:

maxspeeds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Triple Nichia 219 micro mags for sale

I'll take the blue one.

edit: PayPal sent