HDS 2700k, 3000k, 3500k, and 4000k LAST HDS GROUP BUY

Hogokansatsukan

Flashlight Enthusiast
Go grab your Doors vinyl record and put on the song "the End" cause this is the end.
Last group buy for HDS.

This group buy is happening. Don't post here if you don't plan to get one.

I picked up 4 2700k, 12 3000k, 4 3500k, and 4 4000k Nichia 219c hicri emitters. I may pick up a 2700 for myself.

This WILL NOT happen for 4 months at least. The sign up ends on May 31. From June 1 to June 7, you will have to put a $20 deposit. That is to cover any extra emitters I may have to buy. I don't want anyone left out who wants one, but I also won't deal with changes. If you don't know which one you want, ask somewhere else. If you post you want a 2700, then later post you want to change that to a 3500, you will get bumped to the end of the list. Make up your mind before you post. You have over two months to figure it out... just don't figure it out in this thread. After the last two threads trying to figure this out got hijacked and went so far off topic... I'm just not going to play with it anymore.
Pricing is the same as the other group buys at $299 per light and the extra yada yada yada for sapphire, 18650, etc. etc. etc.

I don't care what configuration of light you want in this thread. Only the LED. Your only choices are what was listed above. If you ask for a different emitter than what was posted above, I'll have Ted Kaczynski send you your light... just kidding but you won't get it so don't ask. If there is more demand than what I have in LEDs, then I will try to order more at the start of June... if they are still available, otherwise preference goes to those who were in group buys in the past.

Updated 5/2

2700k:
1. Hogo CONFIRMED
2. INFRNL CONFIRMED
3. Mbehe87 CONFIRMED
4. Stoneking CONFIRMED
5. Warrior of Light CONFIRMED
6. moltenmag CONFIRMED
7. d13avo CONFIRMED
8. hombreluhrs CONFIRMED
9. Mr TBH CONFIRMED
10.Robe CONFIRMED
11.rumack CONFIRMED
12. calypso699 CONFIRMED

3000k:
1. Scout24 CONFIRMED
2. INFRNL CONFIRMED
3. JKolmo (my beautiful friend... the end) CONFIRMED
4. Not So Bright CONFIRMED
5. Warrior of Light CONFIRMED
6. sledhead CONFIRMED
7. redryder CONFIRMED
8. glimmer CONFIRMED
9. Random Dan CONFIRMED
10. Mr TBH CONFIRMED
11. tclementi1 CONFIRMED
12. KaIIe CONFIRMED
13. greatscoot CONFIRMED
14. BigBluefish CONFIRMED
15. d13avo CONFIRMED
16. rstype (3500 if someone cancels) CONFIRMED
17. Prana CONFIRMED

3500k: NO MORE 3500K No more sign up for 3500k until further notice.
1. INFRNL CONFIRMED
2. Warrior of Light CONFIRMED
3. Johnnyh CONFIRMED
4. staticx57 CONFIRMED

4000k:
1. INFRNL CONFIRMED
2. troutpool CONFIRMED
3. flat-ray CONFIRMED
4. theOdore3524 CONFIRMED
5. greatscoot CONFIRMED
6. d13avo CONFIRMED
7. Mr TBH CONFIRMED
8. karlthev CONFIRMED
9. WarriorOfLight CONFIRMED
10. jruser CONFIRMED
11. lerdsu CONFIRMED
12. Psypha CONFIRMED
13. sledhead CONFIRMED
14. knucklegary CONFIRMED

Update: Because of the large demand, I ordered the emitters today (04/11/18) 3500k are gone. I ordered a few extra in the other categories for folks who may not have signed up yet, but are still considering it. I will NOT be taking a deposit on the emitters like I originally posted.

OK. OP has been updated.

email time is upon us.

DO NOT email if you are not signed up on the original post. Your email will be deleted.

Your email should only contain the following:

CPF Name
email address (yes, I know it is already in the email sent, but put it in there again)
Real name and shipping address. (don't worry if your shipping address might change in the future, we will deal with that later)

That is all. Don't ask questions as they should be posted here in the thread for everyone. Please do not include ANY other info than what I have asked for above, and keep it in that order... Here it is again...

June 18/2018 Things have been progressing nicely. I expect these to ship in a Hogo two-weeks. Not Henry two-weeks. We have all the parts, so there is nothing to run out of. I know. I've counted the parts about 57 times.

Last edited:

hatman

Enlightened
Go grab your Doors vinyl record and put on the song "the End" cause this is the end.
Last group buy for HDS.

This group buy is happening. Don't post here if you don't plan to get one.

I picked up 4 2700k, 12 3000k, 4 3500k, and 4 4000k Nichia 219c hicri emitters. I may pick up a 2700 for myself.

This WILL NOT happen for 4 months at least. The sign up ends on May 31. From June 1 to June 7, you will have to put a $20 deposit. That is to cover any extra emitters I may have to buy. I don't want anyone left out who wants one, but I also won't deal with changes. If you don't know which one you want, ask somewhere else. If you post you want a 2700, then later post you want to change that to a 3500, you will get bumped to the end of the list. Make up your mind before you post. You have over two months to figure it out... just don't figure it out in this thread. After the last two threads trying to figure this out got hijacked and went so far off topic... I'm just not going to play with it anymore.
Pricing is the same as the other group buys at $299 per light and the extra yada yada yada for sapphire, 18650, etc. etc. etc.

I don't care what configuration of light you want in this thread. Only the LED. Your only choices are what was listed above. If you ask for a different emitter than what was posted above, I'll have Ted Kaczynski send you your light... just kidding but you won't get it so don't ask. If there is more demand than what I have in LEDs, then I will try to order more at the start of June... if they are still available, otherwise preference goes to those who were in group buys in the past.

2700k: Hogo

3000k: 1 reserved for Scout24

3500k:

4000k:

1 for hatman -- the 4000k Nichia 219C, please.

Last edited:

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dan, you make this very difficult for a indecisive person to choose.

INFRNL definitely in for a 3000K. thank you

EDIT: would it be ok to put me down for 1 of ea option? I'm in for 1 of ea if that is ok, I do not want to take chances away from anyone

Last edited:

JKolmo

Enlightened
Mother? Yes son? I want aaaa 3000k!!

Last edited:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
One 3000k for me Dan. That will complete my 3,4 and 5 trio. :eek:

Sandy, you told me you wanted a 3002....didn't you??:thinking:

Dan, thanks for this...."the party's over....". I'll think about this on my own and get back.

Karl

Nichia!

Banned
I might be interested in 1 or 2 of these lights but it depends on if there is someone own all of these lights above can help me by posting a picture of the business end of all these lights above please? I just want to see them..