• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdrawn- Quad mini mags for sale-price reduced- $70 each.

kyfishguy

Newly Enlightened
Up for sale are a couple quad mini mags I've been working on lately. These lights use a full length mini mag body and four emitters wired in 2s2p configuration as well as the dual channel driver from Mountain Electronics. This combination uses direct drive off a pair of high drain 14500 cells (not included) to drive the light to 6-7 amps at start up depending on the emitter used. There is around four to five minutes of run time before the light gives a low voltage warning when the batteries reach 3 volts. The batteries are only providing about an amp to the emitters by time the low voltage protection kicks in.

j7jYv9p.jpg
[/IMG]

These lights also feature the advantage of a dual channel driver to create a pretty nice low mode that I really couldn't really call a true moon mode. Additional features include a 60 second turbo timer as a safety to prevent damage to flashlight/flesh, a four mode user interface (Moonish-Low-Med-High) with off time memory, a tailcap spring bypass mod to reduce resistance, and narrow clear Carclo optics. These mini mags are built with many of the same techniques as my micro mags as described here excepting that I use aluminum heatsinks instead of copper.

The blue mimimag used XP-L Hi 3A emitters to output around 3000 lumens at start up based on testing by Djozz, dropping to 2500 as the amperage stabilizes. The green light uses Nichia 219C 4000k 90+ CRI emitters to achieve an estimated 2500 lumens on turbo, falling to around 2000 after 30 seconds of use. Turbo should still be giving a couple hundred lumens when the low voltage warning flashes. A stock bezel blocks about 25% of the potential OTF lumens so I opened up the inner diameter of the bezel to let those lumens out. Make no mistake, these little beauties are HOT rods and will heat your hand in a hurry. Don't say I didn't offer warning!

nrk7BmX.jpg
[/IMG]

Price includeing CONUS shipping is $80 each . ​Price reduced to $70 each. Blue is sold! International buyers pay additional shipping.
First reply followed by PM gets the light of their choice.
My paypal address is [email protected](link sends e-mail)
Thanks for looking,
Brian

Last edited: