• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: BLF GT with batteries

drummer132132

Enlightened
Item:

BLF GT with 8 unprotected 3500mAh Sanyo/Panasonic NCR18650GA button top batteries

Price:

$275 I will cover shipping.

Payment Method:

PayPal only through goods and services.

Shipping:

USPS, I will put extra insurance on the light.

Description:

I am selling this light to help fund other light purchases. It is a fun light to own but I found I wasn't using it in my rotation so I figured it should go to a new home where someone will get more use out of it. Light has only been used a handful of times in short duration so it's in excellent condition.

*Note*

- All sales are final. No refunds. When the light is in the mail it is yours so make sure you really want the light before buying.

- If you have any questions feel free to PM me or ask in the thread.

Last edited:

drummer132132

Enlightened
Did a shipping quote for the above zip code and it was about $25. I was not able to place the original shipping box into a large flat rate box to try and lower the shipping cost. As a result of this I'm changing the sale price to $275 and buyer still pays for shipping. I will, on my own, insure the whole package for $300. The batteries will be put into the original package box where they will fit. They will also be in battery cases.

drummer132132

Enlightened
ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1522774645.519404.jpg

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1522774662.587477.jpgImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1522774672.199504.jpg

This is the original shipping box as I received it from Lumintop. There is a slight rattle due to the battery carriers inside the tube portion of the light.