• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired *CLOSED* WTS: Steel Flame, Malkoff, Surefire, Carclo Optics, etc

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
**closed** Thanks CPF!

1. I have some spare 10507 Carclo optics - clear, narrow (for triple emitter). Got 4 of them. Selling them as a lot. Good as new, just taken off from the default components of BOSS, Okluma, etc... shifted to drilled ones. **withdrawn** shipped worldwide (note: these are not drilled for trits)

2. **SOLD** Surefire P2X Fury 15/500lmn version + Surefire 6PX Pro 15/320lmn. P2X has minor blemish/nick around the tailcap (2-3 spotted) and head (1 spotted), otherwise very good condition (8/10). 6PX is in excellent condition (9/10), no missing ano spotted. The SF combat grip ring is included. Selling as a set. $90.00 shipped worldwide **SOLD**

3. **SOLD** Malkoff MD2 M61LL 219B with H/L ring and Oveready clip. This has been used occasionally. It has marks/blemishes around the tailcap and head; a slight scratch on the lens, hard to notice and without effect on the beam. Body is still very new. Oveready clip has been sanded with fine grit to achieve a glossy silver finish. This has a 22.3 MDX head instead of the 16.5 which gives a wider spill. Very good condition except for the imperfections mentioned above, 7.5/10 and functions flawlessly. $110.00 shipped worldwide **SOLD**

4. Steel Flame Crusader Cross Clip (bronze) --> excellent condition, rating 9/10 just to account for a shallow dent (refer to photo below) on the left edge of the horizontal cross, hardly noticeable though. **withdrawn**

T&C:
First "I'll take it" takes priority over PM. Prompt payment via Paypal (Goods & Services). Prices in USD. International regular shipping via post office in bubble-wrapped mailing envelope, registered with tracking number. Will judiciously check, pack and secure items before shipping out, but not responsible for package once shipped. I will try to describe the condition of these items with transparency but is purely subjective and might differ from the buyer's perspective, hence please don't hesitate to ask for clarification when in doubt. Rating is done conservatively as possible, so actual item's condition in most instances is actually better. All sales are final. Thank you.

Last edited:

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: 10507 Carclo Optics

Are you referring to same Carclo reflectors available from Mountain Electronics?

Who drilled your 10507 pillars and what size holes for trits?
Thanks!

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

Are you referring to same Carclo reflectors available from Mountain Electronics?

Who drilled your 10507 pillars and what size holes for trits?
Thanks!
I will assume they are the same. However these are not drilled ones. Thanks!

Croquette

Enlightened

Hello Dave !

I'll take the p2x and 6px.

Could you pm me your PayPal adress ?

Thank you !

INFRNL

Flashlight Enthusiast

So glad the Malkoff is going to a good home.
P
I'm glad to be bringing her back home. Can't wait to have it back as Craig will not currently be restocking this module. Maybe on the next round. Also feels good to help out a good fellow friend from the forums.

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Malkoff, Surefire, Carclo Optics, etc *shipped worldwide*

Thanks guys ^^^ :thumbsup:

:bump: for the carclo optics

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

:bump: with a steel flame clip added.

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

price drop... :bump:

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

to the top :shakehead

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast

price drop... :bump:

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Steel Flame, Malkoff, Surefire, Carclo Optics, etc *shipped worldwide*

Carclo Optics and Steel Flame clip still available. ;)