• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired McGizmo Mule Nichia 119V 3V (123) Hi Cri

Sniperboy

Newly Enlightened
NO TRADES
(lowballs will be ignored)

Titanium.
Please kindly do not post on this thread unless it's an "I'll take it". Please please kindly take the time time to send me a PM or email.
Other than that, I am actually a super nice guy : ) the kind of guy your parents would love to have over for dinner : ).

Up for grabs is my McGizmo Mule with Nichia 119V 3V
I bought this maybe around 2013-14 and it spent its life on my nightstand so it had light duty.
Perfectly functional and no issues at all, selling because honestly I am not as into lights as before and want to trim down.
Overall in excellent shape. There is a mark on the pocket clip (shown), and a mark on the head (shown), there is also a very faint "hairline" scratch that is hardly seen on the head (impossible to photograph, but I point to it in the pics anyways) but its there and honesty is my policy.

The mule is a great spill machine. I am not a great connoisseur of lights so I can't get into the fine details, but to my eyes the Nichia 119V seemed to have a slight "rosey" tinge compared to straight up 119.
Comes as is with no box or paperwork.
16340 batteries work just fine on it.

$360 shipped in the USA.
Paypal or USPS MO accepted

SOLD

Last edited: