• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey All. Wacky little sale here. I have fore sale a Yuji warm 3200k modded Photon Freedom that I'd like to pass on. This light comes with what you see and also 20 extra warm emitters. Also in this package deal comes a Spyderco Salt 1 serrated H1 folder. Old style (better in my opinion) handle, stripped pocket clip, and rock freakin solid lockup. Just bought this knife for around $70 off of Ebay and it's in good condition. Minor scratches on the blade but doesn't seem like it saw much use or has been sharpened. Asking $60 shipped for the whole shebang. Paypal only lower 48. First I'll take it. Untitled by Six Pound Cat, on FlickrUntitled by Six Pound Cat, on FlickrUntitled by Six Pound Cat, on Flickr

Last edited:

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Yuji Warm 3200k Photon Freedom and extras

What nobody here likes tasty warm light and cutting things??!! Warm Yujis? Spydercos? Pinch Lights in non-standard colors?? This is good people! And since I consider you all my brothers and sisters I'll drop the price to $55 shipped.

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast

Would you be interested in selling the just the photon and/or LEDs? If so, whats your asking price?

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast

Buck I'd rather sell the whole lot if possible. $55 for everything and you can resell the Spyderco for more than that and keep the other goodies.
Would you be interested in selling the just the photon and/or LEDs? If so, whats your asking price?

Buck91

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'd be interested but just don't have spare funds for that right now. I'll check back later and if it's still up hen who knows

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast

Final price drop to $50 shipped. Giving stuff away here my sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet forum members.

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast

withdrawn

Last edited: