• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WITHDRAWN from sale

torchsarecool

Enlightened
H

WITHDRAWN FROM SALE

This is for UK only sorry

A STUNNING stainless steel Goliath fiat lux! This one is unique with the black collar and fiat lux engraving. Comes with the foursevens cell and charger.

Single mode 600 Lumen and 50kcd!

In mint condition. Ive not been brave enough to carry it despite being very very tempted. Ive not owned it long. It cost me $195 with delivery and i need to try and recoup this.

Asking £150
NOW £140 including postage

I will also include the head of a standard mini turbo with the xml2 led. Its had the anodizing removed by wire wheel, but it works perfectly. Can be used with the battery and tube of the stainless one.

Send me a PM if youve any questions. Always willing to help :wave:

I now have this for sale elsewhere which would take priority over any sale here. I do check this regulary though.

Video link below

https://youtu.be/rhBEDgVA8T4

Beam shots

https://youtu.be/1YLKJfUvTio

First "ill take it" has priority over PM's. I will send paypal address as soon as i can, via PM. I will send to the PayPal addressee only.

I will send by tracked postage.

Be quick, there are no others like this one!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Re: WTS One off Foursevens Goliath fiat lux oslon

Such a great L@@King light! :huh:

~ CG

20180201_183644.jpg

HA! I see you came to your senses. That'd be a really hard light to part with. Truth be told, I've had a look or two everyday its been listed. :eek:oo:

~ Chance

torchsarecool

Enlightened

Haha. Yea its a Stunning little light. Unfortunately it may have to come back on sale soon.