Fenix LD 75C failures

tom-

Enlightened
Searching has been disabled, or it has for me anyway.

I fell for a too good to be true price on Amazon for this light, it was doa-have read two additional posts stating the same issue-presuming that we three did not buy the same light-are there issues with this model?

Thank you

fenix1

Newly Enlightened

I fell for a too good to be true price on Amazon for this light, it was doa-have read two additional posts stating the same issue-presuming that we three did not buy the same light-are there issues with this model?

Thank you

Hi @tom-

We confirmed with our Customer Service Dept, and they had never had any comebacks or issues with this product up to now. Can you tell us the "Seller Information" as given on Amazon so we can follow up on this? Did you buy the product as part of a package deal, or stand-alone? If the latter, what batteries did you use, because the wrong kind of batteries could have caused a malfunction? We suggest that you contact our Customer Service Dept by sending an email to [email protected], offering as much background information as possible, for information and advice on further action to be taken. If you could get in contact with the other two persons you mentioned, and presuming that they bought Fenix products, please advise them to do the same as recommended to you.

Thank you in advance.

Fenix Marketing Dept

NoNotAgain

Flashlight Enthusiast
Tom, the pictography on how to insert the batteries leaves much to be desired on this light.

Check the battery polarity and reinsert them.

BTW, I own two of these lights, and other than the polarity markings think highly of the LD75C lights.

tom-

Enlightened
Thank you, I checked the battery install multiple times, tried two sets of batteries-nothing-I do agree completely that the arrangement is somewhat 'interesting' and in and of itself an excellent reason to be certain that you always have more than one light.

The light has a lot of appeal to me also-the total output is very good, size and output spacing is ideal, run times very acceptable; the different colors I could do without but it may be fun for my nephew to play with.

I positively will get one, along with a rc40 and tk35ue need to make certain of who I am doing business with, this last experience will not happen again.

maglite mike

Enlightened

Thank you
Do you mean a searching on the candlepower forum? I can't either. What's up with that?

tom-

Enlightened
With questions I try to search on the forum first but couldn't, perhaps a glitch.

colight

Enlightened
Guys, the original search function as we've known it, is not available any more. This question has been asked, and answered many a time! According to Greta's post on the forum page: temporarily disabled. We're all waiting to see if or when it will return, but in the meantime, be patient, please!

tom-

Enlightened
We all seem to have missed the notice when we tried to search.