EDC Light with Dual Tail Switch

JasonTL

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys,

I've been carrying a Fenix LD22 for several years now and it's served me very well, but it went missing a week or two ago and I'm looking for a replacement.

My first priority is having a tough reliable light at a reasonable price, but there are a few things on my wishlist and I haven't found a light that I'm really sold on yet.
I've been considering the ThruNite TC12 and Klarus XT2CR primarily. I basically want a TC12 with the mode selection of the XT2CR, if anything like that exists.
I really like the concept of dual tail switches like the Klarus XT2CR, I'd like to be able to access both a low mode(preferably 1 lumen or close to that) and the highest output mode from the light being off.
I'd like to be able to put out a good bit more light than the Fenix is capable of, 1000+ lumens would be nice but in reviews of the Klarus it's been said that it can only hold that for a minute or so, I'd rather have a lower turbo output that I can use for 5-10 minutes at a time. I've also read that the Klarus has fairly noticeable PWM which I'd rather avoid.
I like the idea of having a light with a a built-in charging port as well, but that's not a deal breaker.

Thanks all!
Jason

parametrek

Enlightened
I've got 43 dual tail switch lights in my database. I don't recall all of the particulars of how the various UIs operate but the lowest low offered by any of them is 2 lumens from the Klarus XT12. TerraLux also offers a 'tactical' line with a 4 lumen low.

JasonTL

Newly Enlightened
I've got 43 dual tail switch lights in my database. I don't recall all of the particulars of how the various UIs operate but the lowest low offered by any of them is 2 lumens from the Klarus XT12. TerraLux also offers a 'tactical' line with a 4 lumen low.

Thanks! That looks like a great resource, I'll go through the options there and see if anything catches my eye.