• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Withdraw

Congcongke

Newly Enlightened
Other flashlights Withdraw.

Sold:
Surefire Accessories: 6P package---$30(Sold)
6P package: First version package and holder. Good condition: 8/10. Used condition, but no hole or damage.

Surefire G2L BK --- $50(Sold)
Good++ condition: 9/10. No visible marks or scratches. Z44 head is metal, not plastics.No P60 or P60L, and no original box,no battery include and other accessories.

Last edited:

Congcongke

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: Surefire U2,A2/L1/L2/G2 Series flashlight and accessories

Add more flashlights and accessories for sell.

surfaholic

Newly Enlightened

:takeit:

11.Surefire Accessories: 6P package---$30
6P package:First version package and holder.Good condition: 8/10. Used condition, but no hole or damage.

If purchased any flashlight, the accessories shipment cost will be free.

Prices includes PayPal fees(PayPal only).First reply "I'll take it" owns the light. PM for PayPal address.
Ship Registered Mail Worldwide from China, shipment cost $10 for each flashlight, add $5 for one more flashlight.
6P package

surfaholic

Newly Enlightened

Because the images are not showing up for everybody... Just to clarify, the 6P Package includes one Surefire 6 clear plastic packaging with Surefire 6 logo and the words "Super Xenon Lithium Powered Flashlight" on the top and the package also includes a Surefire 6 Black belt holster.

Congcongke

Newly Enlightened

It looks the photo album sometime does not work. Update photo with attachment, please double check, and PP address sent.
Because the images are not showing up for everybody... Just to clarify, the 6P Package includes one Surefire 6 clear plastic packaging with Surefire 6 logo and the words "Super Xenon Lithium Powered Flashlight" on the top and the package also includes a Surefire 6 Black belt holster.

surfaholic

Newly Enlightened

Yes, the clear Surefire 6 package/case and the black holster in the lower left of the family photo.

:paypal:

It looks the photo album sometime does not work. Update photo with attachment, please double check, and PP address sent.

Rat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Surefire L1 GEN5

Is it white Led ? I am looking for Green, Red & Blue

:wave:

Congcongke

Newly Enlightened

Surefire L1 GEN5

Is it white Led ? I am looking for Green, Red & Blue

:wave:
Yes, it's white.
And I have collected L1 GEN5 four color: White, Green, Red and Blue. One flashlight lover friend take
Green, Red and Blue three all when he knows I will release L1 series collection.
Wish you good luck!