Zebra issues?

dtrkyman

Newly Enlightened
Has anyone had any recent contact with Zebralight CS.? I sent back a light and have not had a response from them since Feb. Second time my light was sent back and was never right in the first place.

May have figured out it was a battery issue? But it was their cells and both had the same issue so maybe the light?

Ultimately the light would only function briefly then power off, sometime not working at all for long periods of time, once it even turned on in my tent in the middle of the night after quiting on me hiking out down a steep trail.

With some help on another forum from a light "geek" we figured out it would work on all settings except high which is why he thought it may be an issue with the battery, both showed proper volts after charge.

hw600 mk2 maybe but do not recall with the 18650 cells from zebra.

Thanks

terryoregon

Newly Enlightened
I recently (March) had to return a custom order because it was never built per the custom order (their admitted mistake). I was given an RMA# and eventually the correct light was sent. No issues with customer service during the entire exchange.

JoeRodge

Newly Enlightened
I actually had an issue the other day with my new Zebralight. I swear I'm not going crazy because it happened a few times in one day (but hasn't happened since). I would hold the button on to go to medium and it would turn off after a second or so of me letting go of the button. Then it took a few clicks to turn on. It was weird.