• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Oveready Service update

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
Running colds here at OR HQ 🤧
Unable ship packages or properly help customers, with delays stretching back to last week.

We need this week to get well and hopefully catch up, with normal operations resuming next week. This also delays anticipated product releases, including black BOSS and new DIP options.

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
If it's anything like the virus we've just had, you need to REST. You'll take much longer to get over it if you don't. Wishing you a hot water bottle.
P

bigfoot

Enlightened
Hope you guys and gals are feeling better soon! :thumbsup: Lots of bugs out there lately... :sick:

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
thanks guys. it has turned into a multi week ordeal. and the largest I've had in some years!

we are feeling better and starting to dig through the backlog. accumulated orders should be shipped by weeks' end. i'll update again when ready after that!

KeyGrip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Rest up! If you get a crabby-sounding email from some schmuck named Will that's me. I should have checked this thread first, my bad!

ElectronGuru

Flashaholic
thanks guys!

Most non DIP shipped on Tuesday, with tracking sent and ETA's by the weekend to most addresses. Orders with prolonged delays have received automatic shipping discounts, with notes added in their order history. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Next up, black BOSS launch!