djjoonie

Newly Enlightened
oNyFoq2.jpg

REGVFjl.jpg

Light: ferei bl200xq

Last edited:

kj2

Flashaholic
After seeing the video, you still pedal sometimes. I assume the chain moves at that point. I would feel safer with chain-protecting.
But damn!! what a speed :eek: Not something for me TBH. Here in the Netherlands, electric bicycles have support to max 22/25 km/h. Otherwise it needs a license plate ;)

djjoonie

Newly Enlightened
After seeing the video, you still pedal sometimes. I assume the chain moves at that point. I would feel safer with chain-protecting.
But damn!! what a speed :eek: Not something for me TBH. Here in the Netherlands, electric bicycles have support to max 22/25 km/h. Otherwise it needs a license plate ;)

Right, I should get the chainguard custom made :)
Ebike is illegal to ride in NY no matter what the speed unless its assisted pedal ebike that goes 15mph and you cant even register the bike to get the plates :( I still ride it and just act like pedaling when I see the cops and no one seem to bother:)

"
New York State Department of Motor Vehicles does not allow "motor-assisted bikes" to be registered. Thus, e-bikes are illegal to operate on New York state sidewalks, streets or highways.
"

Last edited: