• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: L6vn

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm trimming down my collection, here is what I have to offer today!

DSC_0020.jpg

For sale are 2 New-open boxed Zebralight H600FC MK4s, 1 Zebralight H600FD MK3, 1 L2vn SST40 SD w/ 1 Efest 4200mah unprotected 26650 included, and 1 L6vn side-switch operation XHP70.2 6500k w/ 2 Orbtronic 5200mah protected 26650s included.

SOLD: The two H600FC MK4s were taken out of the box and ran for about 3-5 minutes to test tint, and then put back in their box. They are in effect brand new with no show of wear. They are $89 new on Zebralight, I can sell each for $70 shipped. They will come with their original box and all accessories. Forewarning: Zebralight says these lights can be used with protected 18650s, but for maximum performance out of H1, use unprotected cells. These two lights displayed nearly indistinguishable tint from the one H600FC MK4 I kept, so I can attest to their good tint.

SOLD:The H600FD MK3 was used a fair amount and shows signs of wear. It has a chip right above its bezel on the edge of its head, as seen in the below picture. It was also one of the earliest H600FD MK3s released, and has a slight driver bug where its M1 (62lm) runs for only 6 hours instead of the advertised 30. M2 and H3 seem to be unaffected. Zebralight sells this new for $79, I can let it go for $30 shipped. It will come in its original box with all accessories.

DSC_0030.jpg

SOLD: The L2vn has never seen use outside of my home, and is free of any major scratches or chips. It comes with an Efest 4200mah unprotected 26650. This light has an SST40 sliced dome in it, putting out 1700 lumens and 280k lux. It's a substantial host for the emitter, and can run on turbo with little to no need for stepdown. Price for a new L2vn and efest cell is $112. I can sell this combo for $75 shipped. It will come with its original box with all accessories and VN54 authenticity card.

The L6vn has driver VNX for side-switch operation. This light has seen some outdoor use, and shows signs of wear on its cooling fins and just below its side-switch, where there are some small gouges which expose the silver of the aluminum underneath. This light puts out 6500 lumens and 135k lux with a 6500kelvin cool white tint. On the highest mode it will require a stepdown after a couple of minutes. This light also comes with two protected 5200mah Orbtronic 26650s. Price for a new L6vn side switch operation with a pair of Orbtronic cells is $200. I can give the package to somebody for $100 shipped. It will come with its original box with all accessories and VN54 authenticity card.

DSC_0023.jpg

For any further questions don't hesitate to PM me! I will accept payments through paypal, and will ship to CONUS using Fedex.

Last edited:

justanotherguy

Enlightened
Re: FS: Zebralights and VN lights

The H600FD MK3 was used a fair amount and shows signs of wear. It has a chip right above its bezel on the edge of its head, as seen in the below picture. It was also one of the earliest H600FD MK3s released, and has a slight driver bug where its M1 (62lm) runs for only 6 hours instead of the advertised 30. M2 and H3 seem to be unaffected. Zebralight sells this new for $79, I can let it go for $30 shipped. It will come in its original box with all accessories.

PM sent!!

Edit: Hell, I'll take it !

Last edited:

justanotherguy

Enlightened

I found an alternate paypal route.

Last edited:

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast

L2vn and H600FD MK3 sold.

2 New Open-Box H600FC MK4s and 1 L6vn still available!

MX421

Enlightened

Hey Twistedbird,

I'll take one of the H600Fc headlamps, I PMed you for your paypal.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

got it...reprogramming it as we speak. heats up fast on high. definitely not for summer use on that level. the tint is spectacular. i don't know how you could have decided on the one you kept. i do know i'm getting rid of the ones i have whose tint don't compare.

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast

I find the 980lm output to be a good high mode that doesn't ramp down so suddenly like the 1570lm output.

I had to work very hard to find the one I would keep, the tint differences between all 3 were minimal. I would have been happy with any of them. Here is a picture of the three when I had them all at once.

VvzC8ZG.jpg

MX421

Enlightened

Got mine earlier this week. I like the tint on mine as well. Which one in the above picture is mine or ags?

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast

One of the two on the left, I'm not sure who got which. I picked the one on the right.