Canadian Retailers... Brick & Mortar or Online

staples57

Newly Enlightened
The proliferation of fake Fenix products is getting out of hand; I'm dubious of many of the on-line retailers that you find with a typical Google search.

I found one seller on eBay (located in Whitby, Ontario) that's selling Fenix products at %20-%30 less that retail.
Too good to be true??
Is he selling legit Fenix products or fake??
...I don't want to wait for an exploding lithium cell and find out the hard way

Does anyone know of reputable Canadian retailers that carry the Fenix line of flashlights?
...Brick & Mortar or Online

Many Thanks!

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
We are sending this question to Fenix China. It is very important you always know your seller! In the meantime, be careful concerning that eBay seller. That is a direct violation of the Fenix contract.

We will post the answer when we hear back from Fenix.

The proliferation of fake Fenix products is getting out of hand; I'm dubious of many of the on-line retailers that you find with a typical Google search.

I found one seller on eBay (located in Whitby, Ontario) that's selling Fenix products at %20-%30 less that retail.
Too good to be true??

Does anyone know of reputable Canadian retailers that carry the Fenix line of flashlights?

Many Thanks!

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Please email use at [email protected] and we will send your contact information to the Canadian Fenix distributor. He will provide you a list of authorized Fenix sellers in Canada. When you email us, please state that you would like the name of the Fenix distributor in Canada.

Thanks

Too good to be true??

Many Thanks!

DRoc

Newly Enlightened
I have ordered from fenixtactical. Came from Mississauga. No issues.
EDIT
They have warnings about counterfeits, and have government sales as well. Looks legit...

Last edited:

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
RDoc and NPL, those are authorized Fenix sellers. Staples57, we have responded to your email.

Thanks you guys for being diligent in making sure you are purchasing authentic Fenix products.