• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired TRADED - Ra Twisty 100

dawgfan76

Newly Enlightened
TRADED

I am second owner. 9/10 condition, less than 10 hours of run time guaranteed by original owner and I only turned it on once to check. Good CRI and it's programmable.

Comes with custom rubber fitted sheath that acts like a slip while providing insulation and protection if ever dropped. Includes original bag and manual as received direct from Henry at Ra.

Trade Value is $255. Looking mostly for Ti lights, but open to offers.

40878920564_ff3d380c58_c.jpg

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic
Re: WTT: Ra Twisty 100

I see so few of these pop up anymore, let alone in what looks like such nice condition.

Already have a couple tho, else I'd be interested, for sure .... cheers!

moltenmag

Enlightened

Does this RA Twisty 100 have the red beam? If it doesn't, I'm unfortunately not interested.

archimedes

Flashaholic

Other than perhaps prototypes or mods, I think that all of the Ra Twisty with the dual color (red) output were 85-Tr models ....

moltenmag

Enlightened

Other than perhaps prototypes or mods, I think that all of the Ra Twisty with the dual color (red) output were 85-Tr models ....

Thanks. Well unfortunately I would only be interested if it had the red beam. This beauty is back up for trade! Good luck Dawgfan76 on your search!

thermal guy

Flashaholic

I bought a 70 tr right when the twisty came out. Still have it in fact. I think they only made a few of them. then went right to the 85tr. So yep only them bad boys had the low red and a ton of throw. The 100 on up has a much wider beam and no low red.

divine

Flashlight Enthusiast

I bought a 70 tr right when the twisty came out. Still have it in fact. I think they only made a few of them. then went right to the 85tr. So yep only them bad boys had the low red and a ton of throw. The 100 on up has a much wider beam and no low red.
Actually, my 100 has a pretty narrow beam with the Golden Dragon emitter. I want to say it was a 100 N and the N means narrow. I think the 85 also has a GDP emitter, so narrow beam, but they have the red for the low low.

My 120 with a SSC emitter has a wider beam.

*edit* There might have been two different 100's!