• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: McGizmo McLux III on C-Pak

KeyGrip

Flashlight Enthusiast
McGizmo McLux III PD *HEAD ONLY*

Mclux III PD head (6 Flutes). The emitter has been upgraded to a Cree XP-G. Shows signs of carry, scratches and snail trails on the finish but the lens is clear and unmarked. Again this is the head only, the body is sold. Single CR123a. Does NOT run on 3.7v Li-Ion. Comes with a padded zipper case. No Trades Please.
$350
SOLD

Ucrkqyym.jpg

tWLPxvZm.jpg

w5sfUhPm.jpg

Price includes PP fees and shipping inside CONUS. Outside of that I will ask the buyer to help pay shipping. Item listed elsewhere so please post with a clear "I'll take ___" followed by a PM so I can secure it for you. Feel free to message with any questions. NO Trades please! Thank you!

Last edited:

KeyGrip

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: McGizmo Clicky/PD hybrid

Yep, might be a rare one ....

Although @Light11 would know better, I suspect there may be some possibility that could have originally been a Ti PD Lux (prior to modding)

It's been about ten years but I can dig through my PMs and ask the person I bought the head from originally

archimedes

Flashaholic

It's been about ten years but I can dig through my PMs and ask the person I bought the head from originally

I somewhat doubt that bezel originally came with that C-Pak. It would be of interest, to me at least, if the original emitter was a Luxeon ....

KeyGrip

Flashlight Enthusiast
FS: McGizmo Clicky/PD hybrid

I somewhat doubt that bezel originally came with that C-Pak. It would be of interest, to me at least, if the original emitter was a Luxeon ....

As stated above the whole light was assembled over time; I bought the head separately first, then had it modded when I bought the c-pak . It was a LuxIII if I recall, I have pictures somewhere.

Last edited:

archimedes

Flashaholic

Well, that is likely a very rare early McGizmo, then.

By the way, that is a "C-Pak" not a "McClickie Pak"

Best with your sale, cheers !

autogiro

Enlightened

My Ti PD (with separate C-Pak) has a Seoul P4 installed. Not sure if it's stock or an early mod.
Auto

luxlunatic

Flashlight Enthusiast

The Ti PD-S was a later version than the Lux

Ti-PD S also sported 8 flutes on the head.
A Ti-PD most certainly sported a LUX-III originally and IIRC, 100 units were made by Don.
Super Geek Factoid! For the Ti-PD, the LUX-III LED was available in these bins: TY0H, TW0J, UV1J, UYAJ, UX0K, UX1K.

GLWYS