• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired >> SOLD << WTS: grail sunwayman v10r ti, trits, neutral Nichia 219C

gunga

Flashaholic
Hey all. Time to sell off one of my grails. I do love my lights but have a few other interests so need to slim the collection a bit.

This is a super custom sunwayman v10r ti that I've lovingly tweaked and pimped and such.

The light is completely debadged and has a light brushed finish.

The LED is a beautiful warmish 3500K high cri Nichia 219C.

The control ring has been tweaked for a lower low and relubed with a heavy nyogel damping grease for a great, damped feeling ring that will stay in position.

The fin has been drilled for 6 trits (ice blue and green combo). These are easily swapped out if you want to try different colours. No norland needed!

The body has been expertly machined ti mimic a McGizmo haiku grip pattern. So the light is slimmer and much grippier than stock.

The body has also been drilled and tapped where an oveready 1.0 clip is attached with titanium McGizmo bolts. The clip is the perfect length and allows for easy battery changes without any rubbing on the head ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1524951788.387401.jpgImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1524951801.723640.jpgImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1524951817.257871.jpg.

The switch is a SOYCD or Kuku electronic switch with raised button containing 3 green trits (installed with norland 61).

I've got a diffusion film on the lens right now but this is easily removed.

Overall I have $6-700 into this light.

>> SOLD <<

It's time to move on from some grails,so this is for sale at $525 >> 500 >> 480 >> 460 shipped. This includes tracked shipping to the USA with $75 insurance. Full insurance can be added at cost. International shipping it is the same price but with no tracking or insurance. Both can be added at cost but it can be costly (Canada post). Canadian shipping should be about the same as USA. ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1524951760.336947.jpg

Last edited:

gunga

Flashaholic
WTS: grail sunwayman v10r ti, trits, neutral Nichia 219C

Feel free to email for higher resolution pix. I,can rebrush or polish if desired.

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1524952008.182605.jpg
ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1524952037.570130.jpg
ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1524952149.384320.jpg

gunga

Flashaholic
Re: WTS: grail sunwayman v10r ti, trits, neutral Nichia 219C

Thanks! It took.months to get it together. Hopefully someone will appreciate that.

NicC4ge

Newly Enlightened
Re: >> PRICE DROP << WTS: grail sunwayman v10r ti, trits, neutral Nichia 219C

Hey all. Time to sell off one of my grails. I do love my lights but have a few other interests so need to slim the collection a bit.

This is a super custom sunwayman v10r ti that I've lovingly tweaked and pimped and such.

The light is completely debadged and has a light brushed finish.

The LED is a beautiful warmish 3500K high cri Nichia 219C.

The control ring has been tweaked for a lower low and relubed with a heavy nyogel damping grease for a great, damped feeling ring that will stay in position.

The fin has been drilled for 6 trits (ice blue and green combo). These are easily swapped out if you want to try different colours. No norland needed!

The body has been expertly machined ti mimic a McGizmo haiku grip pattern. So the light is slimmer and much grippier than stock.

The body has also been drilled and tapped where an oveready 1.0 clip is attached with titanium McGizmo bolts. The clip is the perfect length and allows for easy battery changes without any rubbing on the headView attachment 7401View attachment 7402View attachment 7403.

The switch is a SOYCD or Kuku electronic switch with raised button containing 3 green trits (installed with norland 61).

I've got a diffusion film on the lens right now but this is easily removed.

Overall I have $6-700 into this light.

It's time to move on from some grails,so this is for sale at $525 >> 500 shipped. This includes tracked shipping to the USA with $75 insurance. Full insurance can be added at cost. International shipping it is the same price but with no tracking or insurance. Both can be added at cost but it can be costly (Canada post). Canadian shipping should be about the same as USA. View attachment 7400
Hi gunga are you located in the US or Canada?

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast

He's Canada, eh!

recDNA

Flashaholic

What beautiful work! I'm amazed this has lasted here so long.