SUPERPOWER Beamshots....

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
SUPERPOWER Beamshots....(moonshot added)

Finally acquired a SuperPower ( Thanks to a great forum member) and could not wait to take it out for a spin......even if their was a full moon. :eek: These shots were taken with an iPhone 5 so excuse the poor quality. Also I was right behind the light and kind of in a hurry. I'll be taking more in the coming weeks as time permits!

IMG_9029.JPGIMG_9027.JPGIMG_9025.JPGIMG_9024.JPGIMG_9022.JPG

I have no idea of the distances...all I know is it throws like a mutha! My only regret is I did not take shots with my LX70 to compare these too.

Last edited:

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: SUPERPOWER Beamshots ( Moonshot added)

Just FYI ...had the SuperPower mounted on my hiking staff. And, like it was stated in a previous thread, turn the room light down and expand the pics to see the throw better.

IMG_9011.JPG

Last edited:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nice job there with that "mutha" thrower! I agree totally with scout24 on the natural scene "backlighting"!! We'll have to do that shootoff this Summer we've been talking about! YaHoo!:naughty:

Karl

Last edited:

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sweet, Your lucky to have such a fine tool. Thanks for the shots and give us more.

More will be coming...you just have to take this thing out and use it! :D

That first pic with the tower lit up and the moon and clouds off to the left... :clap: :twothumbs

At 1st I said..darn the moon will be too bright why go? When I saw the shots I was very happy I drug myself out! :eek:

Nice job there with that "mutha" thrower! I agree totally with scout24 on the natural scene "backlighting"!! We'll have ot do that shootoff this Summer we've been talking about! YaHoo!:naughty:

Karl

It will happen......all that will be missing is XeRay's new "ULTRA SUPERPOWER".......or will it? :devil:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
More will be coming...you just have to take this thing out and use it! :D

At 1st I said..darn the moon will be too bright why go? When I saw the shots I was very happy I drug myself out! :eek:

It will happen......all that will be missing is XeRay's new "ULTRA SUPERPOWER".......or will it? :devil:

"Only the Shadow knows".....:whistle:

Karl

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Congrats on your super purchase! I have been following HID 70 and Super topic threads and beamshots for a few years. Seeing your joy about your new big performance light puts me in a happy mood. :)

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll even bring a BIG batch of BB Pork for the festivities!!!:grouphug:

Now....about that XeRay "Ultra 70".......What's up Dan??:poke:

Karl

XeRay

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'll even bring a BIG batch of BB Pork for the festivities!!!:grouphug:

Now....about that XeRay "Ultra 70".......What's up Dan??:poke:Karl

I want to hear some more interest, upgrades will have a very reasonable cost. you mean Ultra 85 !!

Last edited:

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
I want to hear some more interest, upgrades will have a very reasonable cost. you mean Ultra 80 or 85 !!

Well...the LX Super 70 fur shure but....maybe the "Ultra 85" if all goes well.....:D:devil:

Come on folks, doncha wanna be the baddest guy on the block??:party:

Karl

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not sure if their was booze or drugs involved but......my Lemax's are multiplying!:eek: Started with the SuperPower ....and we all know that is just for reaching way out there and toasting the competition when needed. However for everyday use the 35/50 watt LX50II did seem the logical choice which Gregg and Chartmarker realized early on.:thumbsup: I also added a red filter and a diffusor, both of which work fantastic. Here is a comparison pic thought you might enjoy.

IMG_9184.JPGIMG_9183.JPG

And, at the HID/Shootout ....(Location and time to be determned)....... we will have the ever elusive and never seen before "LEMAX LIGHT CANNON.":naughty::cool:.......

IMG_9192.JPG

karlthev

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well Sandy, as you said," Not sure if there was booze or drugs involved"---and I presume you were referring to the LEMAXES--but this last photo is a rather racy photographic record that SOMETHING did happen!!! Oooo La, la!! :devil: Hope ya don't get banned for this kind of "stuff"!! This is a "G" site as I've always been aware...:popcorn: Any other "pics" on the way so we can stay on this thread??!!!

With this new edition there HAS to be a shootout this Summer!! I was suggesting that again to scout24 on the other thread. I'm gonna get an additional tripod or two and, we'll have a score of LEMAXES, a BarnBurner, A Maxabeam, Polarions, and that mystery light I've spoken about that I have referenced on occasion..."only "The Shadow Knows".... Git yer bail money out, I suspect otherwise we might find ourselves in the Hoosegow overnight! Oh yeah, you'll have to bring the Sprint---or your new Tesla 18-wheeler :huh: to haul all the "stuff" around!!

Karl

sledhead

Flashlight Enthusiast
Couple more beamshots.....I know their bad, but, it took me too long to get them to let them go to waste!! :eek:

Attachments

• IMG_5061.jpg
    IMG_5061.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 421
  • IMG_0047.jpg
    IMG_0047.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 417
  • IMG_5054.jpg
    IMG_5054.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 417

scout24

Flashaholic
Those are awesome, Sandy! I've had my 35/50 out cloud bouncing with all the weather we have had, but nothing like the focus on that Super!!! :thumbsup: