• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold- Medeco Mini safe - A small safe for your valuables.

lightknot

Flashlight Enthusiast
SPF- Medeco mini safe - This is a real safe, with two high security Medeco locks, keyed differently. It takes two keys to open. Four keys (two for each lock) and key code tags included. There is a welded steel bar on one end of the door, with a drop slot above, and two locking bars on the other. It has all solid (heavy) steel construction, with four bolt holes in the bottom for bolting this safe down. It has a closed cell foam floor to protect your fine finishes. Relatively small, large enough to fit one or two handguns or a few kilos of precious metals. I get them in olive drab (former US Gov't) and refinish each one before sale. This includes complete disassembly, inspection, painting, possible lube, adjustment, adding seals, etc. This one is in Navy blue (inside and out) with an antique brass rosette painted on the side. (see pics) Locks are brand new. Please reply with interest, or simply post an "I'll take it". Exterior dimensions 10"H x 8"D x 4"W. Asking Sold $90 sold shipped USPS (2-3 day) priority box to your USA PayPal address.

Medeco® High Security UL Listed model 72s cam locks are ideal for applications that require the highest level of protection against physical attack. These locks feature solid machined brass cylinders with hardened steel inserts to protect against drilling, prying and other types of forced entry. The angle cut keys lift and rotate the individual pins inside the lock. This personal safe uses two of these Medeco 72s locks, keyed differently.
dhHpkL.jpg
wxzxJY.jpg
fcNqQD.jpg
Sko5hY.jpg
AlcGlB.jpg

Last edited:

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Medeco Mini safe - A small safe for your valuables.

Bump for ya.

That's very tempting, I love the safe you sold me last year. It's built like a tank and the craftsmanship is 2nd to none. These are real quality pieces!!