18650 light with twist head and multi-mode

Pablo__H

Newly Enlightened
[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Hi al, longtime reader, first time poster. I'm looking for a LED flashlight which is powered by 1x 18650 (with the ability to use 2x CR123 as well) and has twisting head for 2 different macro-modes (similar to 4sevens Quarks). I have a charger so it doesn't need to have built-in charging. similar or greater brightness to my QP2L-X so in the 800 lumenm range (more is bonus), and similar size (not substantially bigger). I'm not too picky on flood vs. throw but don't want it to be heavily slanted toward one, will mostly be doing medium-distance stuff like walking at night but may occasionally need to see a trail 50-100 feet ahead. I am pretty picky about the interface however. on one twist 'mode' I'd like low, medium, high (others like SOS are a bonus but not really necessary) on the other twist mode I'd like to have turbo mode instantly accessible with a tactical tailcap. strobe mode AND turbo mode combo on one twist setting (like on QP2L-X) would be great. It is essential that the light have mode memorization, so if I was working in medium mode, when I turn it back it's still be on medium mode, and if at all possible I'd like a side button to cycle through modes rather than tailcap.[/FONT]

this light will be EDC and hiking so needs to be pretty durable; IPX7 water resistance. preference given to smaller form factor/weight. Or I may decide to go with 2 different lights with the above specifications, one larger/brighter, one smaller/somewhat dimmer, so feel free to suggest different options.

Purchasing online, willing to spend around $100 mark

thanks!