• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Sigma 18500 Brass *SOLD*

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Time to let go with one of my fav lights, lately have been preferring something lighter.

Sigma Sirius 18500 Brass, 7 bands, Triple Nichia 219C, medium frost optics, sapphire lens, H17F Driver, green glow gasket, Mcbrat Ti retainer ring, Sinner pocket clip

Trivia: according to the Maker, there are only around 3 of these ever made.

Well taken cared of, excellent condition, 9/10 just to account for any blemishes or imperfections that I might have missed.

Will include a battery spacer (from Oveready) so that you can run it with an 18350 battery.

SOLD **$455.00 (from 555.00) shipped worldwide** SOLD

T&C:

First "I'll take it" takes priority over PM. Prompt payment via Paypal (Goods & Services). Prices in USD. International regular shipping via post office in bubble-wrapped mailing envelope, registered with tracking number. Will judiciously check, pack and secure items before shipping out, but not responsible for package once shipped. I will try to describe the condition of these items with transparency but is purely subjective and might differ from the buyer's perspective, hence please don't hesitate to ask for clarification when in doubt. Rating is done conservatively as possible, so actual item's condition in most instances is actually better. All sales are final. Thank you.

Last edited:

xdayv

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Sigma 18500 Brass *shipped worldwide*

final drop! thanks for looking. :shakehead

magellan

Honorary Aussie

These are great lights for anyone on the fence.

bcorbins5

Newly Enlightened

I'll take it... send your PayPal please.