peak solutions

alex74

Newly Enlightened
hello everyone I would like your opinion on torches "peak solutions" and what is in your opinion the best model

peter yetman

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you mean Peak Eiger, El Capitan etc. They are very well made lights with potted electronics that are built to last.
Only ever bought one for a friend and played with it before I gave it to him.
I was impressed.
P

LRJ88

Enlightened
As a Peak Eiger and Peak El Capitan owner since a few years back i can't say enough nice things about the lights, despite some issues at first Robyn helped me and since then they've been right as rain.

What are you planning on using the light for?

novice

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a discontinued aluminum Peak Baltic 1xAAA on my keychain that I rarely use because it is the emergency backup to my main pocket EDC, but it is built like a tank and I trust it.

alex74

Newly Enlightened
[QUOTE = LRJ88; 5206675] Come proprietario di Peak Eiger e Peak El Capitan da alcuni anni non posso dire abbastanza cose belle delle luci, nonostante alcuni problemi all'inizio Robyn mi ha aiutato e da allora hanno avuto ragione pioggia.

A cosa stai pensando di usare la luce? [/ QUOTE]

hello if I buy this torch I mainly think of keeping it in my collection
currently having about 160 torches I have a model for every need and some I use several times others remain to "rest"

LRJ88

Enlightened
[QUOTE = LRJ88; 5206675] Come proprietario di Peak Eiger e Peak El Capitan da alcuni anni non posso dire abbastanza cose belle delle luci, nonostante alcuni problemi all'inizio Robyn mi ha aiutato e da allora hanno avuto ragione pioggia.

A cosa stai pensando di usare la luce? [/ QUOTE]

hello if I buy this torch I mainly think of keeping it in my collection
currently having about 160 torches I have a model for every need and some I use several times others remain to "rest"

If you're just going to keep it in your collection it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to chase down one of the Peak Eigers made out of titanium, or the copper version. The "Tuxedo" Eiger with a stainless steel head and aluminium body is also a gorgeous light, especially with the Nichia in it.

novice

Flashlight Enthusiast
alex74, the discontinued Peak brass 1xAAA "Pacific" is also a very well-made light. For me, it was too heavy for keychain use, but with an enclosed, somewhat enlarged head, and very solid body, I found the build quality impressive for a 1XAAA light.

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
I'll second that on the quality of the construction. Like Arch, I have quite a few and they're great.

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Fantastic lights from a company that makes lights with zero enthusiasm or effort to promote them.

billbebob

Newly Enlightened
I have a couple of El Capitans. Both great lights, solid build and Robyn in great to deal with.

Last edited: