• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Frelux Synergy1 Passaround

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
Frelux Synergy1 Passaround

I don't know how many of you guys are familiar with the Frelux Synergy1, it's a new light that had its first batch dropped about two weeks ago and currently open for preorders on the second batch. I mentioned doing a CPF passaround to Benjamin and he said go for it so here we are!

About the maker:

Frelux is a a one man operation ran by a dude named Benjamin that makes stuff as a hobby. Quite literally one man, He designes, machines, finishes, anodizes, assembles and even ships it all personally. This is his first flashlight, his previous product was a task light geared towards his fellow machinists. Not really a flashlight guy, he just carried a Streamlight AAA that broke one day so he set out to design a light he'd want to carry and use. Compactness, ergonomics and ease of use were the main goal, and of course, form must follow function. He came up with the Synergy1

IMG_20180127_001118_045_1024x1024@2x.jpg

JessieF_1024x1024@2x.jpg

Passaround Rules:

• This passaround is for US only. Sorry, just trying to keep it simple right now. Depending on how it goes a second passaround might open for the international people

• To qualify for the passaround you must be a CPF member for at least 6 months and at least 100 posts. Exceptions will be at my discretion, feel free to PM me.

• Once your name is added to the list in the second post, please PM me your name, address contact info and spot in line.

• When you receive in the light, please post in this thread confirming receipt of the Synergy1. You may use the light for 7 days before passing it on

• The light is shipped with two Enloop AAA batteries, please make sure they are charged before shipping the light to the next participant.

• You may use Alkaline or NiMh cells, DO NOT USE LI-ION. Please don't modify the light.

• Please feel free to post your comments, pictures, beam shots, and/or a review here or elsewhere.

• When you are done with the light, message the next in line for their shipping information, as well as comment in this thread confirming you attempted to contact them.

• Please use USPS Priority for mailing and send me the tracking information

The purpose of this passaround is to expose anyone interested to this form factor. It is decidedly unique and wonderfully innovative, as with anything new, people often hesitate. Here's a way to check it out at no risk.

The Synergy1 is a customize-able flashlight that allows you to design your own colorway and choose various engravings. The passaround light is a tumbled clear anodized light to hide any wear.

AZ1_1024x1024@2x.jpg

This is a product still in development, the passaround unit is from only the second batch ever made. Being that the design is still in development and Frelux is of the Constant Improvement school of thought, there may be small differences between batches, eg. a new driver and firmware design is currently in development. Thoughts, comments and feedback are greatly appreciated.

Fine Print:This passaround has been crossposted but the central participant list is here. Some participants may be manually added by myself.

Last edited:

Ozythemandias

Flashlight Enthusiast
Spot reserved for the passaround participant list

1. the0dore3524
  2. Johnnyh
  3. Dukeface13 (r)
  4. Guerrilla154 (r)
  5. QwertzHz (r)
  6. pc_light
  7. nfetterly
  8. Djarnett17 (f) Currently in possession- Non Responsive
  9. Scout24 - Purchased one, passes on passaround
  10. Roger-Sully -New BFG Passaround unit starts here
  11. fluid_motion Skipping due to lack of response
  12. ironhorse
  13. eraursls1984
  14. DatiLED - RainCheck
  15. Dman7777
  16. DrafterDan
  17. fl0t
  18. LiquidRetro
  19. Marcos D (f)
  20. Manny G (f)
  21. Thomas C (f)
  22. Chris E (f) RainCheck
  23. Michael K (f)
  24. Jerran C (f)
  25. A-MAC
  26. trdmatrix (Han L) (f)(*)
  27. Andrew C (f)
  28. Tim N (f) (*)
  29. Christian H (f) In Possession
  30. Jon L (f) (*)
  31. Bimmerboy
  32. mraymer
  33. Tachead
  34. Stoneking
  35. Mgizler
  36. kevinm
  37. Paul6ppca

Last edited:

Johnnyh

Enlightened
Cool, went over to his site (very well-done) and would love to check this out! I'd be in as well. Thanks for the chance!

scout24

Flashaholic
I have one on preorder, but would love to see one in person before it gets here. Please sign me up...

fluid_motion

Newly Enlightened
Hello, came over from Flashlight Fanatics and I don't meet the post requirement but would love to check this out!