Fenix Outfitters        
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Frelux Synergy1 Passaround

Default Re: Frelux Synergy1 Passaround

Thank you for the add! Definitely looking forward to playing around with this. My EDC will be jealous for a few days... haha.
    I'm an excellent driver. Of course I don't have my underwear... I'm definitely not wearing my underwear

Very cool! I see myself purchasing one of these in the future.

~ Chance
    Never point a flashlight at anything you don't intend to illuminate! Never buy a flashlight you have to make payments on.

Does anybody happen to have a weight on the Synergy1? I have one on pre-order, and I can't find a weight for it anywhere. Just curious.

Quote Originally Posted by mbp1 View Post
    Does anybody happen to have a weight on the Synergy1? I have one on pre-order, and I can't find a weight for it anywhere. Just curious.
    Including the clip and a brass tail nut option it's 2.4oz without batteries and 3.3oz with batteries.
    White wall hunting is not a very good indicator of a flashlight’s potential, not sure where it got it’s popularity. - DB Customs

Update on the passaround as the current participants aren't on CPF: Light is currently en route to Manny G
    White wall hunting is not a very good indicator of a flashlight’s potential, not sure where it got it’s popularity. - DB Customs

Default Frelux Synergy1 Passaround

Quote Originally Posted by Ozythemandias View Post
    Update on the passaround as the current participants aren't on CPF: Light is currently en route to Manny G
    Thank you sir... received earlier today. Just took a few shots. Will post them for a few days. LOVELY finish and feel to it. Definitely will own one soon, have to hone in on a combo I like. Perhaps a MokuTi one? hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by gonzalu View Post
    Thank you sir... received earlier today. Just took a few shots. Will post them for a few days. LOVELY finish and feel to it. Definitely will own one soon, have to hone in on a combo I like. Perhaps a MokuTi one? hmmm...
    Great photo!

Current design doesn’t allow for all raw metal but I’ve been trying to convince Benjamin to do some MokuTi inlays for a while now 🤞

Flashaholic

How about copper...for the middle section...and of course the retention nut to match.
    I think a raw copper mid-section with the tumbled aluminum would be stunning especially as the copper develops a patina.
    Last edited by phosphor22; 11-15-2018 at 10:25 PM.

Great photos Gonzalu, Thomas C is next so I reached out to him for confirmation.

Passaround is still en route:

Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

Thanks to this passaround, I now own another light. I ordered one after the driver change. The light is much nicer now with the mode levels changed and going to low, med, high.
    I choose to carry a flashlight because I am often kept in the dark.

Quote Originally Posted by ironhorse View Post
    Thanks to this passaround, I now own another light. I ordered one after the driver change. The light is much nicer now with the mode levels changed and going to low, med, high.
    Great to hear!

Passaround continues to move, being shipped to Michael K today.

Quote Originally Posted by Ozythemandias View Post
    Great to hear!

Passaround continues to move, being shipped to Michael K today.
    Hi guys,

Just double checking that my shipment was properly received by the next person in line?

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by gonzalu View Post
    Hi guys,

Just double checking that my shipment was properly received by the next person in line?

Cheers!
    It was! Thank you for the fast shipping and wonderful photos!

Passaround has another hitch, seems the light reached the destination PO but never scanned out. I spoke to the branch and they don't have it on their shelves so they're checking with carriers. Fingers crossed. . .

So!! Unit got lost for 33 days, thanks to USPS impeccable service over the holidays but it was found! Passaround continues, Michael K is currently in possession

Is there a link to ore order?
    Or website ?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul6ppca View Post
    Is there a link to ore order?
    Or website ?
    Seems to be right at the top of the list, when I look for "Frelux flashlight" using a variety of web search engines ....
    ... is the archimedes peak

Quote Originally Posted by archimedes View Post
    Seems to be right at the top of the list, when I look for "Frelux flashlight" using a variety of web search engines ....
    Good point.

I was not part of the list, but this is one of the few threads on this flashlight, so I'll post here.

Wow, this is a very nicely machined piece of gear.

I'll have more thoughts to add later, but it looks great and works well.

Has anyone swapped and updated the driver on their own ? It looks like there is a slotted retention ring which should be easy to unscrew.

Any thread-locker, or other hidden difficulties with this ?
    ... is the archimedes peak

There’s a threaded retention ring used for grounding, after you remove that the pill is simply threaded in. I believe the driver is 11mm

Flashaholic

Smile Re: Frelux Synergy1 Passaround

Quote Originally Posted by archimedes View Post
    I was not part of the list, but this is one of the few threads on this flashlight, so I'll post here.

Wow, this is a very nicely machined piece of gear.

I'll have more thoughts to add later, but it looks great and works well.

Has anyone swapped and updated the driver on their own ? It looks like there is a slotted retention ring which should be easy to unscrew.

Any thread-locker, or other hidden difficulties with this ?
    No difficulties at all - it is very easy!

And, and it is a great light.
    Last edited by phosphor22; 01-15-2019 at 06:59 AM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345