NEW BLUE LINE CERAKOTE LINE!

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor

Introducing the ARE-X11 Charging Kit!

The ARE-X11 has the ability to CHARGE and DISCHARGE, making it perfect for your camping trip, hiking trip, or an everyday backup power source. Each KIT comes with the ARE-X11 charger + powerbank, Fenix 3500mah 18650 battery, mini usb charging cable, and the user manual.

The "Blue Line" Cerakote announced!

The Orange "Blaze Battleworn" Cerakote announced!

Check below for our most recent additions to the Fenix Elite Series with the"Blue Line" and "Blaze Battleworn" versions. These will go fast so get one while you can.

Last edited:

lifeonfourstrings

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys how do i purchase one of these elite series lights as you wont ship these specific models to Australia?
Thanks
Jason

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
Very cool designs! I'd love to check out a light like that sometime. I'm stuck on the old Fenix TK09 (2015 edition) as my favorite UI and output modes for sure though as I'm not interested in side buttons and turbo/boost modes as well as blinky modes. Would absolutely love an updated TK09 with the same general interface - 3-4 modes, no blinky, no turbo/boost, just one tailcap button and that's all, comes on high first and next is low, and is regulated until the battery goes low on the highest mode. Would be amazing to get one with some improved electronics and LED. Thanks for innovating, Fenix! :)

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Thanks for asking about these. Because there are Fenix dealers in Australia, Fenix the manufacturer asked that we not ship to your country. We do prefer you shop locally. We have a company in the US who cerakotes these for us. Perhaps you can find someone in Australia who can do that for you.

Any more questions?

Hey guys how do i purchase one of these elite series lights as you wont ship these specific models to Australia?
Thanks
Jason

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
The TK09 is a great light for all the reasons you like it! We are going to send your post comments to the Fenix engineer. If he reports something for you, we will post it here. If he has no comment, he will just keep your request recorded for future development customer advice. Thanks for being a Fenix customer.

Very cool designs! I'd love to check out a light like that sometime. I'm stuck on the old Fenix TK09 (2015 edition) as my favorite UI and output modes for sure though as I'm not interested in side buttons and turbo/boost modes as well as blinky modes. Would absolutely love an updated TK09 with the same general interface - 3-4 modes, no blinky, no turbo/boost, just one tailcap button and that's all, comes on high first and next is low, and is regulated until the battery goes low on the highest mode. Would be amazing to get one with some improved electronics and LED. Thanks for innovating, Fenix! :)

blah9

Flashlight Enthusiast
The TK09 is a great light for all the reasons you like it! We are going to send your post comments to the Fenix engineer. If he reports something for you, we will post it here. If he has no comment, he will just keep your request recorded for future development customer advice. Thanks for being a Fenix customer.

Thank you! I have many Fenix lights and have enjoyed them all. The TK09 is my overall favorite of all the lights I have, including ones from other brands. In fact, I won it in a giveaway a few years back during a big winter storm on this forum! Honestly at first I was underwhelmed by the maximum output level when I read the specifications, but over time I realized that I actually prefer literally every aspect of the light! Might just be nice to get a little more runtime and output but still keep pretty much everything else the same. :)

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
It was designed with law enforcement in mind. Simple interface so in an emergency situation, there weren't a lot of "bells and whistles" to cycle through to get the maximum output. We sent your comments to the engineers. They are out of the office right now so if they have a message for you, they will let us know. Otherwise, you have been heard.

Thank you! I have many Fenix lights and have enjoyed them all. The TK09 is my overall favorite of all the lights I have, including ones from other brands. In fact, I won it in a giveaway a few years back during a big winter storm on this forum! Honestly at first I was underwhelmed by the maximum output level when I read the specifications, but over time I realized that I actually prefer literally every aspect of the light! Might just be nice to get a little more runtime and output but still keep pretty much everything else the same. :)