The XHP70.2 8,000 Lumen BLF-GT With Beam Shots!!!!!!!

vestureofblood

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all,

In this video I show the awesome superpower of the XHP70.2 in a giga-thrower. See how to swap the emitter and boost the driver current.

Please let us hear what you think :)

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast
Holly Moses! That's some serious output. Powerfull emitter with powerfull reflector. It was a matter of time when you're gonna do it...

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Omg, the next big thing to challenge the X65 is......... is........... something bigger than the X65!

Thank you for this exciting video.

Keitho

Enlightened
Nice mod, nice video. This host will get a lot more mods, can't wait to see what is next!
:popcorn:

Tac Gunner

Flashlight Enthusiast
Haven't really been into lights here recently, my hobby cycle has rotated back to guns, but I have to say this modded GT my interesting. Nice work VOB.

easilyled

Flashaholic
Spectacular. Thanks for sharing.

Do you know how a Luminus Devices CFT-90 would compare to your dedomed XHP70.2? The former are supposed to have much more lux than the regular domed XHP70.2 and maybe more output too.

Last edited:

Keitho

Enlightened
Do you know how a Luminus Devices CFT-90 would compare to your deformed XHP70.2? The former are supposed to have much more lux than the regular domed XHP70.2 and maybe more output too.

There's a thread on the BLF-GTvn, with two different CFT-90 color temps available from Vinh. His site has some beamshots, and there is good discussion in the thread.

hehaw77

Newly Enlightened
to bad he doesn't do mods for the public ... I do have a modded one by Vinh but this goes to another level...

hehaw77

Newly Enlightened
yes it is; but his mod doesn't just involve the 70.2 it involved an mcb , transistor etc... and of course I think he shaved off the domes..