• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired [Sold: Omicron 10180 Beadblasted flashlight]

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast
I told George this was a keeper, and it definitely is. Sadly, something has arisen so I must let this go to someone else who can not only use, but appreciate this fine piece of work.

Sale Terms:
  • US/US territory shipping only, unless we have previously dealt before
  • First Class shipping unless otherwise indicated
  • Paypal Purchase of Goods Option (no gift payments please)
  • I reserve the right to refuse sale at my discretion
  • Not looking for trades
1)Omicron 10180 flashlight [Sold to vx000] $250 ships priority

1)Omicron 10180 custom flashlight
Emitter: Nichia 219C 4000K (neutral white). Custom Ti light in a beadblasted finish. Firmware is guppydrv Rev 1. Runs off of a 10180 battery (1 included), along with box and split-ring. Tail end can take 6 1mm x 3mm tritium vials. Max output is around 200 lumens. Please excuse the blue velvet lint that stayed on the light when I removed it from it's pouch. Never carried or used outside of testing.

O4IMowB.jpg

oyvtXhl.jpg

phIYe1e.jpg

LgrhAUN.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Omicron 10180 Beadblasted flashlight

I'm sorry you have to let this one go, and I hope you can resolve the issue that makes you have to sell this one.

A little more info about this light, that might be important to prospective buyers. One of them is, that this light carries a lifetime warranty through multiple owners. The second is that there are only 3 Omicron were sold with bead blasted finish.
Good luck with the sale, and with everything else as well!

G.

MikeSalt

Flashlight Enthusiast

Good luck with your sale. I'm sorry to hear that you have to let this one go too. It would be the very last light to leave my collection.

To any prospective buyers wanting to learn more about this fantastic light, please see my review.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thank you for the additional info regarding the lifetime warranty George. I also didn't know this was one of 3 bead blast finishes to be sold, I always figured there were more out in the wild than that. And bar none you are the best seller/flashlight maker that I have ever had the pleasure dealing with.

Thank you to Mick. Glad to see your Omicron arrived, and your review was an excellent read.

moshow9

Flashlight Enthusiast

This is so bittersweet..this one is sold to vx000, thank you!