Lightforce info

tom-

Enlightened
Unable to find out much about this brand, some of the handheld spotlights are marked as being made in Australia -the cordless units and the remote power supply have got my attention.

BVH

Flashaholic
The Lightforce Blitz 240SL was a favorite for retrofitting with an automotive HID kit. I did a couple of retro's. It has a very nice reflector and it throws great with the HID kit. Yes, they're based in Australia. It's still a good throwing light stock. IIRC, there never was much info available regarding the brand and their lights.

djans1397

Flashlight Enthusiast
They mostly make lights for offroads vehicles and such. I've owned a pair once a few years back. Halogen, don't recall the wattage, but decent lights I felt.

Echo63

Flashlight Enthusiast
they started out making hunting spotlights, a system that had a scope mount bulb holder and a handheld bulb holder.
you could then fit one of three reflectors (140mm, 170mm and 240mm)
many in Australia loved the reach from the 240mm reflector on their hunting rig and started fitting them to the roo bars on their 4x4s.
the range has expanded quite a bit since I last looked at them - the battery powered units look quite good though, being able to unclip the battery and fit a curly 12v cord is nice.