• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD BLF GT With 8 Samsung Purple Cells From Group Buy MINT!

BVH

Flashaholic
SOLD

I don't need a whole bunch of GT's so one of them has to find a new home. This one is stock, in "as-received" condition (Mint) and originally came with the wrong non-transparent switch boot so you could not see the switch locator LED's. I picked up a clear translucent switch boot and installed it with no mods. It fits perfectly and looks identical to the translucent Black/correct boot in all ways except color. Now you can see the two bright LEDs in daylight and at night, they are very bright. I like it much better than the translucent Black boot. Package includes the light, 2 battery carriers, 8 Purple Samsung cells from the original GB, original box in perfect condition with all original internal packing, 2 spare O-rings and manual/pamphlet.

$249 shipped (ground only) to the U.S. I'll ship it in an outer box to protect the OEM box.

First "I'll take it" get's first chance to Paypal me at: bvh at bvh dot net

Last edited:

justanotherguy

Enlightened
Re: F/S: BLF GT With 8 Samsung Purple Cells From Group Buy MINT!

Solid price on an awesome light.. No waiting or back ordering..
Probably not much more then he paid, with the outgoing shipping.
Glws

BVH

Flashaholic
Re: F/S: BLF GT With 8 Samsung Purple Cells From Group Buy MINT!

Yes, I calculate that I will "make" between $3.00 and $8.00. Then subtract mileage to the Post Office from that. Actually, I donated to the organizers so now I'm at a significant loss. :D

No more reductions though. She'll sit on the shelf like all my other great lights if not sold.

Last edited: