Need advice on a battery for Zebralight H32Fw

twall13

Newly Enlightened
So about a year ago I purchased a Zebralight H32Fw with the main use being for jogging. It has been great for that use with a good output and it is light enough that it doesn't bounce around when running. For about 9 months out of the year it gets used at least 3-4 hrs. per week on morning runs so I definitely want to stick with a rechargeable battery. It's been perfect for my needs but I've been transitioning over to more trail runs and want to use the headlamp to it's full potential. The Eagletac 16340's I've been using seem to have a pretty good life to their charge, however, they apparently do not have the juice to use high power on this headlamp. Even when fully charged they step down to a sub level after about 3-4 seconds. As I transition to trail running there are times when I want that full light output and I'm willing to sacrifice battery run time to get it. Is there a better 16340 cell for my use, ie. high output that then might drop off more rapidly.

As you may be aware, I'm new to the forum and don't have near the technological knowledge many of you have. Can you point me in the right direction?

twall13

Newly Enlightened
Anyone have any feedback on this? My searches still haven't turned up a good candidate as of yet.

Lips

Flashlight Enthusiast