• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Help Me With My Amazon Order!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nichia!

Banned
Now I don't know what to say or what to do?! Am afraid this thread will be deleted because.......
is this free world anymore?

I contact Rey and explained everything to him and he refused to help me!!!!

I placed order on Amazon and bought 2 aaa ReyLight copper and I received just one flashlight!!!

And the one I received is just terrible it flickers all the time and change mods and can't screw the head all the way down because it gets stuck at some point!

Rey told to go to Amazon and they will help me!!!!!

I contact Amazon before contact Rey about this and they told me to contact the manufacturer and the manufacturer just reused to help!!!!!

I don't know what to do now?!

Nichia!

Banned
Re: Jeers to ReyLight

He removed me from his followers!!! and I can't see my post

See for your self!!
e7228651eb576027a072b3cde3243d07.jpg

nbp

Flashaholic

If your order from Amazon was incorrect or the product was defective, you need to deal with Amazon. That's pretty basic. Be polite and detailed, and don't go on a rant or they may just ignore you.

Nichia!

Banned

I did everything I can do and keep telling me to contact the manufacturer and I did and nothing comes from him!

If he's not ReyLight on Amazon how can he give us coupon code to reduce the price here on candlepowerforums????!!

Greta

Flashaholic

I did everything I can do and keep telling me to contact the manufacturer and I did and nothing comes from him!

If he's not ReyLight on Amazon how can he give us coupon code to reduce the price here on candlepowerforums????!!

Link to thread/post where the discount code was offered?

Nichia!

Banned

Link to thread/post where the discount code was offered?

I have very (extremely) bad condition here please use search on candlepowerforums or google for ReyLight aaa copper or something like that and it will appear to you.

I will search for it too just am having very bad connection now

Greta

Flashaholic

I have very (extremely) bad condition here please use search on candlepowerforums or google for ReyLight aaa copper or something like that and it will appear to you.

I will search for it too just am having very bad connection now

I will wait for you to find it as I have at least a dozen other things to be doing right now. Take your time... :)

Nichia!

Banned

I will wait for you to find it as I have at least a dozen other things to be doing right now. Take your time... :)

Okay thank you very much I found it see above

Nichia!

Banned

Only if I knows this would happen I wouldn't even think about it but I can't help it I just love aaa lights

Beamhead

Flashlight Enthusiast

Amazon fulfills XiMans orders, so if you were shorted one Amazon will fix it, they are excellent, as for the defective unit it clearly states warranty is through seller.
That being said if the defective one is part of a partial order then IMHO Amazon should credit you for the entire purchase and let you ship it back.

Ximans negatives have risen in the last 30 days. :thinking:

Last edited:

Nichia!

Banned

Please any idea how to make him give me my money back or my light?

Status
Not open for further replies.