The Fenix TK72R or the Olight X7R maurader?

Elot64

Newly Enlightened
Hello everyone..

my name is Erik and im from Holland.

i need some advice about choosing wich flashligt i will buy.
living in the woods and i will need it for surveillance and emergency,s on a holiday resort.
already own a Fenix tk35 ultimate edition aa backup.

all advice is needed and i know the pro and contra for both lamps but i cannot make a decision.
I hope this forum can help me.

greeting erik

keep on shining

Elot64

Newly Enlightened
Hell again

Has anyone a idea about this or is it a difficult question?

erik

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I vote for a fenix tk72r.. fenix lumen rating are legit.. i just wish fenix use a xhp70.2 instead of xhp70..

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
In addition to Newlumens' reply above,

I usually don't reply to "Suggest A Light" requests, because the many factors and variables and criteria in the suggestors mind and the suggestees mind rarely coincide. But, since this topic thread is highly visible because it is not located where the other "Suggest" topic threads are, I will chime in.

Acebeam X65. Because the beam profile is hyper mega awesome.

:welcome:

Elot64

Newly Enlightened
Thankf for your advice bit the acebeam is much expensiver.
i need advice about the two flashlight i mentioned

erik

I usually don't reply to "Suggest A Light" requests, because the many factors and variables and criteria in the suggestors mind and the suggestees mind rarely coincide. But, since this topic thread is highly visible because it is not located where the other "Suggest" topic threads are, I will chime in.

Acebeam X65. Because the beam profile is hyper mega awesome.

:welcome:[/QUOTE]

mycandle

Newly Enlightened
Hello. I had the Fenix TK72R and returned it. It was too hot to hold on the higher power settings. I have 7 other Fenix lights that I really like, so I don't have anything against Fenix. Then I bought the Olight X7R Maurader, and I kept it. It's great. Extremely bright. It gets hot, of course, but the handle stays comfortable, unlike the TK72R. It's my first Olight, and to me it has the same build quality as Fenix. I'm really happy with the Marauder, and it's cheaper than the TK72R.

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks! I already had a light preference for the fenix

erik

By the way, i have a fenix tk72r and olight x7.. i love fenix tk72r more.. great design. You can adjust 100-9000 lumen. Charging is pretty quick.. you will like it. Please keep us update. good luck.

kalantan

Newly Enlightened
By the way, i have a fenix tk72r and olight x7.. i love fenix tk72r more.. great design. You can adjust 100-9000 lumen. Charging is pretty quick.. you will like it. Please keep us update. good luck.

Hi - I'm making the same decision. Will probably buy from Vinh. Of the two, which is the throwier...?

Thanks!

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi - I'm making the same decision. Will probably buy from Vinh. Of the two, which is the throwier...?

Thanks!

X7 XHP70.2 Vinh mod: 21000 lumens, 90,000 lux, 600 meters throw.

TK72R stock/factory specs: 9,000 lumens, 20,500cd, 286 meters throw.