• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Elzetta bored host with a free mod available .

vento611

Newly Enlightened
1.(Traded)HDS tactical, 325Lm, version 2.17, black bezel- raised button, like new condition, owned for about 6 month, reflector shows some fine scratches but has no effect on the beam, appears to be machine marks... that's how I received it, was purchased new from brightguy. selling for $200 shipped anywhere in the US only.

2.(Sold)Texas lumens copper P60 host only, like new condition, includes all O-rings, switch an Ucl glass, selling for $100 shipped US only.

3.Eleztta avs bravo host only, bored for unprotected 18650, like new condition, does not included lens, lens holder, pill and switch, pretty much buy it to renew the look of your current bravo and to enable 18650 use. also including the no crenelated bezel ring. please see image pertaining to the elzetta, what you see is what you get minus the battery. selling for $90 shipped US only. See post #12 for MOD.

Attachments

• VVL3PvL.jpg
    VVL3PvL.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 301
  • ni7u9Df.jpg
    ni7u9Df.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 308
  • B0vCNxh.jpg
    B0vCNxh.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 305
  • UEdqCdE.jpg
    UEdqCdE.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 304
  • g82XrpC.jpg
    g82XrpC.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 301
Last edited:

vento611

Newly Enlightened
Re: HDS, Elzetta & TL.

I'm not sure, this is the only HDS I ever owned, maybe some other HDS owner can chime in regarding the reflector finish? however a google image search "HDS reflector" showed irregularities on some not all of the smooth finish reflector.

JohnSmith

Enlightened

Yes, the smooth reflectors have those swirls in them. Normal, can't see them in the beam.

vento611

Newly Enlightened

HDS sale on HOLD. pending trade agreement with Dirtywageguy, if trade didn't go through ill update to release for sale.

vento611

Newly Enlightened
Last edited: