2018 Blade Show and Online Auctions

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
sFKtyhCmdQGtMHvN9p0AJFmin6S3CH5X7lbM89wumH3rCKZ3tVrDaalVh2srF94giO4G6II68fkx7sqdaLxIJacckiRmg-gjrnwz_N5bbBrQhPtDGM_ELQl-cROPrUfGsCh2GxXTw4-5zCfSFqQZzX2AuBCQRbF4cyvhVOk=s0-d-e1-ft

Blade Show 2018. Be There.

RTwxGrZjrzenKK_qwrjFMJx0SiPzRJmu9LmK8zgXO-I2LpuWzs2WAfrKqZXbGydUWY6HIMpv7asLUYvfi5fOhsHbK40pp41imn2QD_zLZInP9-eZpOS2AZLfFQa2rnQfO71DHXeNre-8oUPvFU3bYEGXv-2KecMb2EvVP8k=s0-d-e1-ft

Come kick it old school.

Bags are packed. Kids and wife have been kissed goodbye. Next stop, Atlanta, GA.

If you're cruising through
Blade Show over the next few days, be sure to swing through and say hi. We'll have a bunch of gear on display, including the one-off Alphas (see below) and most likely some Foursevens prototypes. Might even allow a picture or two. ;-)

Hope to see some of you there.

Alpha Timascus Auction

Going once, going twice.

We have a couple live online auctions underway, starting with the Alpha Timascus – a blend of different titanium grades heated to bring out the different colors. It features my trademark 4500K MCE @ 600+ lumens and 75+ CRI. Special shout out to Joe at
Scout Leather Co who oversaw the material, design, and finish.

Alpha Nickel "Blue Label" Auction

We built this beauty back in 2012 for a customer who never ended up purchasing it. So we're auctioning it off to whoever wants it the most.

This was the first triple light I ever made. The entire surface was bead blasted and then outer surfaces were machined afterwards to produce the bright finish. The light is fully plated in our trademark Electroless Nickel finish. You'll get a triple Nichia 219B pushing 657 lumens of glorious High CRI.

Bid on Alpha Nickel

Blade Show Only

RhcGbNQCEkv1ei7gDKC_x8J9QYerHNJCXxe9gDHKXL739o3-w_OhhpmVfvtHZ7EKi274iPCbzUgmsiTy3ug27ejAsLkFI8laZHLbeWCRFBbqErrm-rg2c-YzRYv71olqVv2_C8dBQJ8bP63ZeUuN_G05ZWUg2WF9TSjm7QU=s0-d-e1-ft

Alpha Zirconium

Another one-off Alpha Flashlight. This one features a Zirconum body, a Blasted & Spinned Titanium head and tail, a Black PVD pocket clip, and a 4500K MCE LED. This will be available for lottery only at Blade Show. Booth #1652

Zirconium Bamboo Fountain

Unless you live under a rock (or don't read my newsletter – sad emoji face) you are probably aware that I launched the Alpha Bamboo Fountain Pen Kickstarter. This test batch Zirconium version was made for fun and will only be available at Blade Show, FCFS Booth #1652.

Alpha Bamboo Fountain Pen

ICYMI. We're a couple weeks into the campaign and the support has been amazing. Over 400 backers already plus a great review from Anthony over at EveryDayCommentary.com (spoiler alert: he gave it 20 out of 20.)

There's only two weeks left to nab this at 40% off the future retail price. Get it in Titanium, Copper, Brass, or Nickel.

Thanks to all of you who already backed! Your support means everything to me. For reals and for all the feels.

Hoping someone will share pictures of the new Foursevens prototypes..... as I'd love to post them in the Foursevens Picture thread. I tried to share the ones on Instagram, but was unable.

~ Chance