FENIX FLASHLIGHTS IN ACTION! PLUS CLOSEOUT SALE ON FENIX UC35 960 LUMENS!

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor

"I would NEVER think of using a headlamp other than Fenix. After years of working flawlessly on the Iditarod Trail, I would easily say my Fenix headlamps are one of my most important pieces of gear. I used the HP30R as my main headlamp and the HL2
3 as my backup. Honestly, the HL23 worked so well and efficiently, I tended to use that as much or more than the HP30R. I will say that when temps dropped to -20 or below, I made sure to use the HP30R because of the separate battery pack that I could put under layers. Simply put, I'd never trust anybody but Fenix to light my way on world class adventures." - Peter Ripmaster; 2018 Iditarod Trail 1000 Invitational Champion
-------------------------

1000-mile trek through Alaska? No problem...

The Iditarod Trail Invitational 1000 is the world's longest and toughest winter race. Temperatures can range between -50F to 35F within this 30 day race!

Check out the Fenix headlamps that Peter Ripmaster used on his way to win the 2018 Iditarod Trail Invitational. To learn more about Peter's amazing journey, check outhis Facebook Page or Website.

ARE YOU READY FOR YOUR ADVENTURES?

We have a few popular recommendations for you to add to your camping gear this year. See suggestions below if you haven't had the chance to learn about some of the unique lanterns or headlamps that we offer!

CHECK OUT THE FENIX UC35 CLOSEOUT SALE BELOW!

Since we released the upgraded version, we still have some of the previous version of the UC35. Discount is applied at checkout. Get them while you can!

Thank you for trusting Fenix products and Fenix Store.

The Fenix Store Team
Exceeding Expectations

Last edited:

Drunken Monkey

Newly Enlightened
FYI... The website shows both the UC35 and UC35v2 as $89.95. It is not until you put the UC35 in your basket that the discounted price of $53.97 shows up. I just wanted to pass this along so people don't get discouraged and leave without purchasing!!

fenix store

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vendor
Thanks for the feedback! In the future, we will make sure we have the wording "discount shown in cart" to help clarify sales, if that is the case.

FYI... The website shows both the UC35 and UC35v2 as $89.95. It is not until you put the UC35 in your basket that the discounted price of $53.97 shows up. I just wanted to pass this along so people don't get discouraged and leave without purchasing!!