• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: Surefire EB1 (300 lumen)

JohnSmith

Enlightened

The elusive 300 lumen version of the Surefire EB1, used but in excellent condition. No scratches or wear, with just the faintest of rub marks on the tailcap from the clip. Includes box and all factory paperwork. $100 shipped via USPS Priority Mail. USA shipping addresses only. Battery not included. Post an "I'll take it" message in this thread to claim it, then follow up with a PM to me.

0_ECC7_D0_B-308_F-48_BE-97_B6-_C4554455228_B.jpg

Last edited:

vadimax

Flashlight Enthusiast
This one is my EDC light. Runs perfectly with a 16340 cell.

One more moment: this is the only light that doesn't try to shred my shirt pocket with a clip. This two way clip turned out to be an excellent design. For example, when I pull a Zebralight SC5c out of the pocket I always fear it will stay attached to the flashlight...

Last edited:

JohnSmith

Enlightened
Lower prices on the Boss and the EB1...

edits: Stealth price reduction on the Surefire, and the BOSS was withdrawn

Last edited:

yclo2

Newly Enlightened
Yes sorry about that, I just realised there was a restriction on new accounts.

Am trying to get my old account sorted, I'll send you a PM once it's fixed?

archimedes

Flashaholic
Hello @yclo2 ... as a new member here, you won't have access to the PM system to send or receive messages until a few more of your posts on CPF are approved by staff.

Until then, you may wish to consider alternative means of communication with the seller.

Thanks for your understanding

yclo2

Newly Enlightened
@archimedes

Thanks for the heads up, will do.

@
JohnSmith

Could I please trouble you to send me an email at <removed>?

Last edited:

JohnSmith

Enlightened
You appear to have PM service now. I sent you a message previously, see if you received it.

I also sent an email, haven't heard back

Last edited:

Kestrel

Flashaholic
Always happy to see a good light get to a new member - thanks to all for your patience with the vetting / minimum post requirements.

Once PM communication has been established, please feel free to edit prior posts to remove personal contact info if desired.
Best regards,

Edit: oops, just realized yclo2 is a special case & temporary handle, I understand & please carry on. :)

yclo2

Newly Enlightened
You appear to have PM service now. I sent you a message previously, see if you received it.

I also sent an email, haven't heard back

PM received, paypal sent!

Sorry for the delay, thanks for your patience.