• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

X9R Flash Sale- ALL DAY JUNE 8th!

Olightworld

Enlightened
The day you've been waiting for is finally here! This Friday, June 8th. We will launch the X9R! For one day only we will have the X9R marked down $150 OFF!

Make sure you head over to the site and check it out!

https://www.olightstore.com/?tracking=5b17fd645f0ae

We're pretty pumped about this sale so we decided to do a give away as well! Comment below to be entered to win one of our new i1R's! I'll pick a winner on Friday!

Thanks.

bannar方案一851-315.jpg

Last edited:

x8353

Newly Enlightened
Well shoot, it doesn't seem to say anywhere what the color temperature is. But if that's a neck strap attached to the flashlight in the picture, that may be cool enough to make up for the likely coldish blue-white light. Extreme play value, even if it's not pocketable. :}

Addendum: One of the "multimedia" images has "CCT: 5700-6500K" - so pretty much as expected, and not out of line.

Last edited:

Collect4Fun

Newly Enlightened
Wow, I've got to say this is the first time I've been tempted to buy a light in this price range! And $150 off!!

mortuus

Newly Enlightened
I guess only for US webstore olight and not dealers worldwide ?

alqpoe

Newly Enlightened
Just ordered mine on sale. Thanks Olightworld. I also noticed on the last email from this morning thanking us for our patience.

seery

Flashlight Enthusiast
Gonna order the X9R later today!

Thanks for offering the flash sale and for the GAW!

Midnight.Sun

Newly Enlightened
Wish Marshall was still around, I'd love to watch his passional review of the X9R.

:(

blfuller

Newly Enlightened
The day you've been waiting for is finally here! This Friday, June 8th. We will launch the X9R! For one day only we will have the X9R marked down $150 OFF!

Make sure you head over to the site and check it out!

https://www.olightstore.com/?tracking=5b17fd645f0ae

We're pretty pumped about this sale so we decided to do a give away as well! Comment below to be entered to win one of our new i1R's! I'll pick a winner on Friday!

Thanks.

View attachment 7652
Cant wait to try this one.

Midnight.Sun

Newly Enlightened
Agreed. We have lost alot of good people lately for many reasons.

I was accustomed to his reviews for a long time ever since his first outside-house location, I liked the most how he always test the lights beams in that fixed location, it helped me estimating, later I got accustomed to his second outside-house location and liked it even more. Of course on top of all that is his sincereness and integrity and all the good qualities he possessed.

I had the pleasure to buy from his shop 3 times in total (although I'm across the pond), the third was when I heard the bad news I promised myself that my next flashlight will be from his shop again, I'm happy I managed to keep that promise shortly after.