• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Surefire M4/M3 combo, Weaponlight bezel all that remains.

GrizzlyAdams

Enlightened
Selling some lights that don't get used much, but all lights have been used. I will describe them as best I can but all should be assumed users. US shipping only please. PayPal only please. No batteries included.

Surefire E2L body/tan tailcap and bezel (about 200 lumens). Wear on bezel edge. Lx2 pocket clip (looks more gold than tan) $70...$65 SOLD

Surefire E2E body with LX2 bezel and lx2 pocket clip-$70...$65 SOLD
Surefire M4 body with M3 bezel and mn10. Body in great condition, bezel shows some wear $75
Surefire HA bezel great condition $30...$15 with another purchase

please post "I'll take it" in the thread to keep things easier for me. And PM me with offers of my prices are out of line.

below is sold:

Surefire Tactician body/tailcap only. Very good condition, $75.....now $65 SOLD (E series bezel and tail, twisty tailcap with lanyard loop)PK 600/15 two mode. Wear marks on tailcap from V70 holster-$50 SOLD (accepts 16650 and 123's)Manker e14? 18650 ramping UI- $25 SPF (slight patina on copper, wear from pocket clip) fairly certain it's nichia version. 18350 tube and pocket clip included. Malkoff VME head with m60L - $50 by itself, $35 with any other light Sold
Surefire G2, black, very good condition p60 included. $25....now $20 with another purchase Sold Malkoff M91T with high low ring. Used condition, small hairline scratch on the lens photographed. $85 SOLD

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 323
Last edited:

euroken

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Misc Surefires, Malkoff, PK etc

I'll take the tactician body and tailcap. Thanks!

LiftdT4R

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Misc Surefires, Malkoff, PK etc

I'll take the G2, and VME w/ M60L. Paypal sent. Thanks!

id30209

Flashlight Enthusiast
Surefire stuff, Malkoff m91T

Gents if someone's willing to forward few items from this thread to EU plese drop me a PM. Thx.
EDIT: Fwd found, PP sent for E2E and E2L

Last edited: