Should I upgrade to the New XP-Pen Artist 22E Pro display drawing tablet ?

nandao

Newly Enlightened
So, I'm heavily debating on upgrading to a XP-Pen Artist 22E Pro display tablet but I'm not sure if dropping that kind of money into a new tablet is a good investment.

So the quick rundown is that I am currently using a XP-Pen Artist 13.3 drawing tablet that I purchased barely a year ago-ish?

From the moment I bought it, I forgot about pencil and papers and now I make my sketches directly in Photoshop. I must say that I haven't noticed a meaningful advance in coloring, but it's much better when it comes to drawing, an unresolved matter for tablets.

I love my tablet dearly and can work with it no problem, but wonder if upgrading again might benefit me and/or my art.

Have you found any benefits in upgrading to a XP-Pen Artist, over other tablets? What kind of benefits?

I know the XP-Pen Artist has been the cheap best drawing tablet for some time now, and I've always wanted to go that direction. I do a lot of digital illustration and design in Photoshop and Illustrator, and I've invested a lot in these apps (both in terms of experience/knowledge, and custom brushes/tool presets).

So I'm just trying to decide what might fit my needs best for the ability to do professional-quality digital illustration, both on the go and and my desktop. What are your experiences with this option?

Last edited by a moderator:

scout24

Flashaholic
Hello, and welcome. I approved your post, but dropped your link. The amount of spam and shilling we get here is crazy, so I figure if you continue to post and discuss, you're not a bot. :) This way you may still get some answers to your questions.