10% Off for Fathers Day

Got Lumens?

Flashlight Enthusiast
sFKtyhCmdQGtMHvN9p0AJFmin6S3CH5X7lbM89wumH3rCKZ3tVrDaalVh2srF94giO4G6II68fkx7sqdaLxIJacckiRmg-gjrnwz_N5bbBrQhPtDGM_ELQl-cROPrUfGsCh2GxXTw4-5zCfSFqQZzX2AuBCQRbF4cyvhVOk=s0-d-e1-ft

Go Ahead, Make His Day

The Alpha Bamboo Fountain Pen

Did your Dad ever teach you about delayed gratification? Now's your chance to turn the tables.
The Alpha Bamboo Fountain Pen won't ship until after Father's Day, but you can back it for the old man and print out a picture with a "coming soon" or "not until you clean your room" message attached. I think this one IS worth the wait, and it's never too late to teach a little patience, right?

(If you do want to gift the Alpha Bamboo to Dad we whipped up this
Happy Father's Day card you can download and give him.)

Beta QR v2 Pocket Flashlight

Betas are BACK! Dad's going to be so stoked. Put the light of the sun in his pocket –
voted Best AAA Flashlight of 2017 by EverydayCarry.com.

Take 10% OFF the Beta in Nickel, Copper, and Black using code
DADDYISSUES10 at checkout! (We are out of Brass at the moment...)

Shop the Beta QR v2

Foursevens Mini Turbo Mk II

Discreet. Powerful. Uncompromising. Kinda sounds like a Dad we all know, right?

Mini Turbo Mk II (Black)

Black goes with everything. Even Dad's khaki cargo shorts and sandal/flip flop get up.

Shop the Mini Turbo Mk II Black »

Take 10% OFF the Foursevens Mini Mk II (Stainless) and the Mini Turbo Mk II
(Stainless or Black) using code DADDYISSUES10 at checkout!

The Alpha Executive Pen

The Alpha Pen is easily one of our top Father's Day gifts over the years. Doesn't matter if Dad is a writer, accountant, desk jockey, real jockey, or anything in between – there is ALWAYS an occasion to whip out a pen. Dad may as well use a classy one. Even if it is just for crossing things off the Honey-do list...

I put the brass up there because it's what we have the most of in stock, although we do still have a couple
Nickel, Titanium and Copper that won't last long.

Take 10% OFF the Alpha Executive Pen in Nickel, Brass, Copper, and Titanium using code
DADDYISSUES10 at checkout!

Shop the Alpha Executive Pen

Kontax Nano-Cannon

The Kontax Nano-Cannon Sterling Engine is one of the finest pieces of art-meets-science that I have ever laid eyes on. It's perfect for that STEM-y Dad or the one with desk space and a desire to impress all who enter his workspace.

I can rarely keep these in stock but I timed it just right this year and have some on-hand for Father's Day.

Kontax K90 Sterling Engine

Similar in function to big brother to the left, but with an entirely different form factor.

These beautifully-designed engines convert a small temperature difference into motion. Seeing is believing, so be sure to check out the video of the engine in action on the product page in the link below.

Shop the Kontax K90 »

Take 10% OFF the the Kontax Nano-Cannon and K90 Sterling Engine using code

Fridge/Shop Magnets

Sort of the stocking stuffer for Father's Day. I use these magnets all around the shop for parts orders and such. They pack 4lbs of magnet force, which is way more than those cheap local biz magnets Pops is using on the fridge at home. You know, the ones that keep dropping the family photos on the kitchen floor?

Available in Brass and Nickel.

Take 10% OFF all Fridge Magnets using code DADDYISSUES10 at checkout!

Shop the Magnets

Klhip Nail Clippers

You know what? I don't even know why I included these in the gift guide. There's no chance your Dad is classy enough to warrant owning this genius reenvisioning of a bathroom grooming staple.

On the off chance he is, however, this will be the last set of nail clippers he ever owns. Ever heard of an heirloom nail clipper? You have know.

Kappa Quick Release

Some Dads carry a ton of keys. When all those keys sit in one pocket, Dad gets shifted to that side, creating imbalance, instability, and postural misalignment, which can lead to discomfort, pain,
poor sleep and increased curmudgeonliness.

Don't let that happen to Dad. Hook him up with some Kappa QRs to help him keep his keys,
and his life, organized.

Shop the Kappa QR »

Take 10% OFF the Klhip Nail Clippers and any version of the Kappa QR using code

Burnley Knives SlingPop

Let's not kid ourselves – most Dads are still kids at heart. And what kid doesn't love a slinshot?

None, that's the answer.

Great for target practice past-timing or for that squirrel-on-the-bird-feeder problem
Dad's also griping about.

Comes with an extra band and a set of 5mm ball bearings.

Take 10% OFF all SlingPops using code DADDYISSUES10 at checkout!

Shop the SlingPop