• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Nitecore ThumbVN - Yuji Wonder

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
High 27 Lumen, Medium 16 Lumen, Low 2 Lumen

E01vn is selling 5 to 1 but this is an excellent light too IMO

It has modes, built in rechargeable battery, Red LED, swivel head and high build quality and clip.

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I like it,and it could be OK for gifting since it is not pushing the event horizon!

I havnt used it much to know how good the light is. But I dont like how the shivel head is not notchy. Gotta try it a couple more nights. May be glue the head fixed on my personal light.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Rotating head allow for many uses. Light can be set on any uneven surface and light can angle accordingly. Great for night stand ceiling bounce. The red light is also good for night vision retention. Also the blinky red light can come in handy for road side or other signaling. Large clip in the back works great on pocket and hats. Tiling head really comes in handy for those applications.

I hate that the head doesnt angle down and lock flat and can easily tilt up slightly as shown.

I realized just flipping the light over and activation the switch with my pointing finger fix this awkward hold/gripe. Now really enjoying this and the E01vn. This one quite a bit more useful with excellent runtime :)

If you want you can have 1 3200K and 1 5600K LED. Should be nice ;-)

Last edited:

scintillator

Enlightened
I really like the thumb,I shaved a little of under the hinge on the thumb and now it sits straight,working on a lock of some-kind.
I think I will order one in 3200k that is how much I like it.
Thanks Vinh for all you do.

scintillator

Enlightened
This won`t win you any fashion awards but if you turn your hat around backwards this little light clips in the sweatband perfectly and makes for a pleasant headlamp.

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
This won`t win you any fashion awards but if you turn your hat around backwards this little light clips in the sweatband perfectly and makes for a pleasant headlamp.

Its funny how this light is much sophisticated than a E01vn but I have only sold 5. LOL

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Bump. This is a very very nice little light. I'm surprised it is not more popular. And Vinh the engraving you pulled off on my sample is amazing. Haha looks great on the clip. I'd hate to try to engrave that small very nice work man.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Bump. This is a very very nice little light. I'm surprised it is not more popular. And Vinh the engraving you pulled off on my sample is amazing. Haha looks great on the clip. I'd hate to try to engrave that small very nice work man.

I have only sold like 8 of these. I sold may be 50 E01vn already. I thought this light would be popular too hahah

Nichia!

Banned
Do the tube and make it cheap and everyone will jump into it