Help identify light

kerf

Newly Enlightened
Hello all,

I used to frequent this forum years ago until my interests forked into a different direction. During my time here I acquired a number of custom lights. I'm whittling down my collection a little now and unfortunately, due to my lazy record keeping, I can't remember the origin or models of some of them. I've unsuccessfully searched the forum (primarily ARC Mania's old posts), and can't access PM's under my current or original (paramecium) user name.
Anyway, the light I'm trying to ID was acquired from a CPF member around 8 to 10 years ago. I believe it is an ARC Mania light, and uses a single AAA battery. The light has MJP GT LE #13 printed on the side. It looks to be a hard anodized dark gray aluminum body (I don't have permission to post attachments/images). Any light someone might shed (ha ha) on what I have would be appreciated.

respectfully,

Matt W

kerf

Newly Enlightened
No. The light is jointed at the halfway point along the body where the twisting motion activates the LED. The tail-end half is almost fully knurled (cross-hatch) and has a longitudinally milled flat where the maker's printing is applied. The lamp -end half is mostly smooth with a small band of knurling at the middle. I'll post pics of the light when the administrators allow me to do so. I'd like to learn the specs and functions of it.
The images in your reply reminded me that I have a Camo ARC AAA and a UV ARC AAA floating somewhere around the house that I haven't seen for a while. I'm gaining in the age column and losing in the memory column, LOL.

Thanks though for trying to help out Magellan.

Matt W

nbp

Flashaholic
You can post pics at any time using a photo hosting site like photobucket etc.

kerf

Newly Enlightened
Hi archimedes,

It looks exactly like that except that instead of "MJP Extreme III", it has "MJP GT LE #13" imprinted on it. Also the body color is gray. I'll keep trying to get a pic posted.

Thanks

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Last edited: