Zebralight Pocket Clip ?

Plotthound

Newly Enlightened
Can I use the light inside of my shirt pocket with the clip that comes with it? (Clipped to shirt pocket, light inside pocket)

pepekraft

Newly Enlightened
There are a lot of different Zebralights, but I'm going to take a wild guess that you're asking about a headlamp, clipped vertically inside your shirt pocket, bezel end up and emitter facing forward, away from you.

I don't have a Zebralight headlamp with a clip, but from the pictures I'm looking at the clip doesn't look reversable so I think you'd be stuck bezel down in the pocket, so .. No. But I totally may not be getting your question. :)

MX421

Enlightened
Thanks Pepe, You correctly interpreted what I was trying to ask.

There are a lot of different Zebralights, but I'm going to take a wild guess that you're asking about a headlamp, clipped vertically inside your shirt pocket, bezel end up and emitter facing forward, away from you.
So was pepekraft's orientation correct then?

I don't have a Zebralight headlamp with a clip, but from the pictures I'm looking at the clip doesn't look reversable so I think you'd be stuck bezel down in the pocket, so .. No. But I totally may not be getting your question. :)

The clip on the AA headlamps (unlike the SC series lights which are set with screws) has always been removable. It clips on the ban where the headband fits. The band near the tailcap is the best fit as the end of the clip is roughly the same as the end of the light. You can also use the clip on the other band, but the light would stick out more and IMO has a greater chance of being lost especially in a shirt pocket.

The 18650 headlamps now have a clip included as well, but the clip isn't as tight of a fit and, clipped on the tailcap end, doesn't extend to the end as far as the AA models do.

Hopefully that information answers your question.