• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS Zebralight SC53W and Mora Eldris

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey folks, selling a Like New Zebralight SC53W and a new Mora Eldris as a package deal. Zebralight is in excellent condition and programs and functions flawlessly. I have distress the pocket clip. Elders is brand new, never sharpened, and hasn't cut anything but paper. Both for $55 shipped lower 48 via Paypal. First I'll take it in this thread gets them. Thanks for looking!Untitled by Six Pound Cat, on FlickrUntitled by Six Pound Cat, on Flickr

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thank you K2. You forgot to type, "Ill take it!" after your nice compliment. :thumbsup: By the way, not selling the Eldris because I don't like it. One of the coolest knives I've had, but I have another in red that's my user. This one was a backup that I thought I'd send on down the road.
I've got to say, you put together the coolest little package deals!

Last edited:

Nichia!

Banned
Why you're selling your Zebralight?? Isn't that the "one" you mentioned before??

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yessir! The Zebra is The One. BUT!! The next adventure is going back to the basics for a while. So that means a single E01 and a Maglite. Before I was on this forum I didn't know that I needed more than an E01 and the ubiquitous Maglite and I got on just fine. So I figure let's try it again and see how she goes. Some folks think I'm crazy (possibly) and wonder why I don't just put the Zebra away for awhile, but I can't bear to have extra THINGS laying around. If I buy a knife, I tend to try to offset the cost by selling off another one. That way things don't get too cluttered over here.
Why you're selling your Zebralight?? Isn't that the "one" you mentioned before??

Last edited: